Chapter 25 - The Hospital

I wake up sitting/laying on a chair in the hospital. I sit up and look around I see Simon and Dylan, JJ and Lilly (his GF from the first chap.), Ethan, Tobi, Harry and the two Cals. I sit up rubbing my head, the last thing I remember is fainting in Vikk's arms "Where is Vikk?"I ask. Simon looks over with sad eyes "He is visiting Josh and Hunter, only one person at a time can go" I sigh "Can I go next" I ask. "Yeah I guess you do have a pretty big connection with both of them" he says nodding.

Vikk comes down the hall with tears in his eyes he comes over to my and I kiss his cheek. "It's okay, how long was I out" I ask "20 minuets" JJ says. Vikk looks at me again and says "Room 210" I nod and head down the hall he came from. I walk into the room after taking a deep breath, I automatically see Josh in front of me with a cast on his foot and a bandage on his head.

He was sitting up but when I looked over I saw Hunter with a bandage on her head but she was sleeping, I hope. I smile at Josh and sit in a chair next to his bed "Congratulations" I say to him. He smiles sadly "Thank you" I sigh grabbing his hand "Hunter is a strong girl, just as New York hardened me mentally New Yorkers are physically stronger" I say. He laughs a bit but breaks out coughing.

I hand him the glass of water next to him. I stand up and go see Hunter her green tips have faded out so it was only her black hair covering her face. I brush the hair out of her face and kiss her forehead like a mother. I say goodbye to Josh and leave so he doesn't see me crying. I walk into the waiting room with tears in my eyes and streaming down my face silently. Simon stands up and heads down the hall.

I sit next to Vikk who had his head in his hands. Both of us were taking it especially hard. Josh is once closest to Vikk in the sidemen and for me, well Josh was one of my close friends in high school and uni, Hunter well I was her roommate for 1 year and her neighbor for 2. We were close in New York but we seem to have drifted apartm which I regret.

I rub his back and he sits up I kiss his cheek "They're strong they'll make it" I say "In however many months they'll get married and Hunter Tran will be Hunter Zerker" I say. He sighs and looks at me, I kiss him lightly on the lips and lay my head on his chest. Simon came back and JJ went, then Ethan, Tobi, Harry, Cal, Cal, Lilly, and finally Dylan.

A nurse comes out a few minuets after Dylan comes back "Josh Zerker has a broken leg and a large cut on his head. Hunter Tran has no broken or fractured bones but she hit her head during the crash and is now in a coma, she has a 90% chance of waking up and a 50% chance of forgetting the last year to 3 years." she says. All of the boys look at me and I try to stay strong but everyone is flawed. I let the tears fall and I cry in Vikks shoulder.

I look up and see silent tears on my face, I look around to see everyone sad. I stand up and walk to Josh and Hunter's room. Josh looks at me with eager eyes "Do you have news?" he asks. I sigh and tell him the news, he looks over at Hunter and I let a tear slip "I'll go now" I say.

A/N

So, you're choice does Hunter remember, forget or die?

Leave a

Vote

Comment

Chinchilla

<3 DarkStar