Chapter 27 - Warped Tour

Me and Dylan found an apartment not too far from our current one but today I was photographing the Warped Tour. I was upset but I'm fine, I get into my car, wearing a tank top with some birds on it along with high waisted shorts combat boots. I was wearing my hair down and it was straightened.

I get in the car and check my phone, I had been assigned Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, We Are The In Crowd, Of Mice and Men, and some others I vaguely knew. When I get to the place I check the time, my first show was in 10 min. But it was all the way across the grounds. I run over, my first place was in the trailer area I was supposed to take some pictures of an interview of Sleeping With Sirens.

I hope that today can lift my spirits. I arrive without minuet to spare. Kellin and Justin were waiting for me to arrive. I catch my breath and they start the interview, in-between the questions I snapped pictures. After that I had to take pictures of Pierce The Veil backstage and performing. I was running and I wasn't watching where I was going and since I was backstage I rammed right into another girl running around, with a camera.

We both fell on the ground "Hey, I'm sorry I've gotta get to my next place" I say. She nods "Me too" I smile and grab a pen from my back pocket. I write on her hand my number and name. "I'm Jade by the way, let's meet up for lunch" I say. "Makayla, but call me Mickey" she replies. And in a blur of brown and dirty blonde hair both of us are running again.

I get to The place just in time to catch them heading onto stage. I get a pic of Vic grabbing his guitar and Jamie heading on. Since I was a photographer I was let in restricted areas. I took pictures from in front of the France and I got onto the side areas with a few performers just watching.

After this performance I did We Are the In Crowd and Sleeping With Sirens. After lunch I was doing Black Veil Brides, Of Mice and Men and a few others. I checked my phone and I had a text from an unknown number 'Hey it's Mickey lets meet at the food area, by the hot dog stand' it read. I added her into my contacts and I went and met her.

After getting food we eat and chat "So is this your full time job?" I ask. She shakes her head "No, I'm a gaming YouTuber." she smiles. I smile and nearly laugh "I am dating Vikkstar123 and am good friends with all, of the Sidemen" I say. Her eyes widen "Cool!" she says "I'm not as big as them" I smile even wider and eat some "So, what about you" she says.

"Well, photographing is my full time job, Josh just got out of the hospital, and his girlfriend forgot about their relationship." I say. "Wha?" she says. I explain everything "Oh... No wonder Josh isn't posting as much" she says. "Yeah, but Hunter will remember eventually, you know HunterHuntz" I say. "Yeah I've heard of her" Mickey says. We chat some more and we finish up.

<3 DarkStar