Chapter 20 - OMFG IS IT REALY YOU?

I wake up smiling, Vikk was still asleep next to me and had his arm wrapped around my stomach. Last night he had come over to my apartment to hang out and we ended up falling asleep on my bed. I can tell he's asleep for real because his breathing is steady but when it speeds up I know he's awake.

I turn around and kiss his cheek, earning a smile from him. I climb out of bed and grab my stuff I walk into the bathroom and start the shower. I strip and step inside washing my hair and body, I let the hot water run over my body as I think about today. Lia, Braydon's girlfriend arrived here last night and u was going to meet them for breakfast.

I get out of the shower and dry off my hair, wrapping a towel around my body. I walk back into my room and see Vikk sitting on the end of the bed putting on his shoes "Remind me again what your doing for breakfast?" he asks. I grab clothes from my dresser and Vikk walks out of my room, I yell out of the open door "Braydon's girlfriend got here last night, I'm helping them move her here with him."

I pull on my clothes and hear the TV turn on. I had grabbed a random crop top and ripped black jeans. The crop top had a line from an All Time Low song 'I'm A Walking Travesty But I'm Smiling At Everything' I had it made but I've never worn it. I pull on my favorite black converse and tie my wet hair into a bun.

I walk out into the living room and kiss Vikk lightly "See ya, when you leave lock the door." he smiles and nods. I grab my jacket, keys and phone and walk out the door. I walk down to the park and I hear Braydon singing and automatically smile, he was singing If I'm James Dean Then Your Audry Hepburn.

He finishes the song and I walk over, I see him holding his guitar and I recognize the girl sitting next to him, from his phone, as Lia. I smile at Braydon and he looks over at me his face already in a smile. Lia is the first person to speak "Nice to meet you Jade, I've heard som many nice things about you." I smile and nod.

Braydon stands up grabbing Lia's hand "I haven't told her yet" he says and my eyes widen. Her face grows a look of confusion and looks between us both. We walk to the local cafe we were eating at and grab a seat. Braydon takes a deep breath and says "Lia, as you are aware, we can't afford to move you here to live with me" she nods, confused.

I take a deep breath "Braydon told me this and I want to help" I say as she realizes what I just said "I'm moving out of my one bedroom apartment and I can help pay the first month of rent" I say. She smiles widely and looks at me and Braydon happy tears spilling out of her eyes. "I love Braydon so much I can't thank you enough" I smile and nod "Me and my current boyfriend broke up when I moved to New York, I don't want another soal to go through what we did." I say.

We eat breakfast, Lia repeditadly thanking me. I say goodbye to them and leave for my apartment. When I get there Vikk is asleep on the couch with the TV still on and a dirty bowl in the sink. I roll my eyes and turn off the TV, putting the bowl in the dishwasher. I shake Vikk awake "Vikk, you need to go record" his eyes open slowly and he groans "5 more minuets" I roll my eyes and push him off the couch.

He hops up "I'm awake I'm awake" I laugh. "Come on, I need to find Dylan, she didn't come home last night with my car" he nods. We walk out to the car and I start the engine. We drive to the sidemen house and I recognize my car parked in the street. We walk inside to find Dylan frantically running around the house grabbing things and Simon standing in the kitchen doorway laughing at her.

I raise my eyebrow at him and he shrugs "Hey Dylan, where were you last night?" I ask, knowing the answer. She stops and her face turns bright red "I was here" I smirk and nod. Simon smiles "Hey Vikk, where were you last night?" I answer for him "at my place, now if you excuse me I think Dylan and I have some apartment hunting" we head out the door and I hear Simon yell "It's called a flat" I roll my eyes.

A/N

Sorry school tomarow and I was watching the Oscars, I finally got the chapter out for you though!

Leave a

Vote

Comment

Koala

<3 DarkStar