Chapter 30 - all good things must come to an end

I watch as Hunter walks down the isle, towards a smiling Josh. She looked beautiful in her wedding dress, I was her maid of honer, Vikk was Josh's Best Man. Dylan, Kayla and Mickey were the brides maids. She got up and the priest began the speech, "You may now kiss the bride" he says and Josh and Hunter kiss, everyone cheers and claps. We all head to the reception and Hunter and Josh smile.

When I see Hunter later I greet her with "Hello Mrs. Zerker" she rolls her eyes and a josh walks over. She looks at him lovingly and says "Its going to stay that way" I sigh. Vikk comes up and smiles, Hunter and Josh have their first dance, then it was everyone else's turns. Me and Vikk go onto the dance floor and I wrap my arms around his neck and he places his hands gently on my waist.

Hunter stands before me and all of the not married women at the wedding. She throws the bouquet and I catch it, I smile at Vikk. All of the girls smile and squeal at me and I roll my eyes "Guys I'm engaged" I say. I walk back over to Vikk, smiling.

-

I breath slowly in and out as I walk into the room, no one by my side. I see Vikk up there with Josh behind him. I arrive and next to me is Hunter and Kayla, Dylan, And Mickey. The priest makes his speech and we say our vows. "You may kiss the bride" the priest says after we put our rings on. I kiss Vikk no I hear cheering and clapping.

Me and Vikk have our first dance, slow dancing in the middle of the dance floor. I smile and kiss him after the song ends. This is a beginning to a new life. When it's time to throw the bouquet Lia, Braydon's girlfriend catches it I smile at her and Braydon and she smiles widely.

-

I walk into the house after another long day of work. I set my camera and keys on the table and I can here Vikk laughing and yelling in his recording room. I walk into our nursery and look at our beautiful baby girl, we decided to name her Hayle. She was sleeping soundly in her crib, I feel arms snake around my waist and I turn around to see Vikk. I give him a small kiss and say "I don't regret coming back from New York one bit"

A/N

I know, such a terrible sudden ending, I'm sorry, there is a prequel explaining um... How Jade and Vikk meet and like how they fall in love, I used last chapter's little scavenger hunt as an outline.

I would like to thank

HunterHuntz

Simply_Gaming_Jen

And many others who voted and commented

<3 DarkStar