Chapter 12 - Maddie

It's been a couple more days and I haven't talked to Vikk at all, I'm still mad at him. I get up and put on a Paramore tee along with a flannel and jeans. I pull on combat boots and drive to Brian's. We had an assignment at the office at 11 so we were getting breakfast together. I pull up in his driveway. He runs out and gets in the car.

I drive us to the same cafe we always go to and we walk inside. We order and sit and a girl around my age with blonde hair walks in. Brian looks uncomfortable and I ask him "Do you know her?" he nods his head and says "My Ex." I nod. She gets a coffee and comes over to our table, she smiles at Brian and says "Hey Brian"

I roll my eyes but he just looks uncomfortable, "Hey Maddie" he says pushing food around his plate. She sits next to him and says "Who's this, is it your new girlfriend or is it just someone sympathizing for you". He looks at me with pleading eyes saying 'she'll get jealous' I speak up "My name is Jade, I'm his girlfriend" she scoffs and says "Already moved on did you?" he nods.

"Then kiss" she says. He looks at her and says, "Maddie, you would need to move" she stands up and I move over to his booth, I give him a peck on the lips and she storms off. He smiles and says "Thank you, she gets jealous easily" I smile and say "No problem" but all I can think of is the unknown number sending Vikk pictures. We drive to the office and go to the photo shoot.

I do a few of the models then All Time Low walks in. I knew celebrities were going to be here but not my favorite band ever. I kept the fan girl in and they walk over to me and Brian I can see him trying to keep calm as well. Alex says "Are you the people doing the photoshoot?" I smile and hold out my hand "Yes, I'm Jade and this is Brian" I say. He shakes my hand then Brian's.

Rian and Zach walk over to where we are shooting. Jack and Brian start talking so I ask Alex "What are you doing in Europe?" he looks at me as I rearrange the tripod for the shoot. "Well we heard that for the best quality for the magazine me should come here" he said. My eyes widen "Seriously and I got assigned" he nods. I smile.

The make up people come over and swarm the boys as soon as I finish the tripod. A Fall Out Boy song comes on and we start the shoot. By the end I have over 50 shots of the boys doing random things. When I check the time it's 11. I say goodbye and drive Brian back home. Then I drive over to the Sidemen house only Simon's car is there so I walk inside. I grab a Pepsi and sit on the couch.

Vikk walks in and glares at me, I say "What's up" I ask. He tosses me his phone and it's a picture of me kissing Brian. I look up at Vikk and stand up. "Vikk, his Ex was there, she was easily jealous" I say. I walk towards him and he backs up. He speaks "Whatever we're through I can't take the paranoia of my girlfriend cheating on me. Dylan walks through the door and smiles at us.

My eyes fill with tears and Simon walks down the stairs, I let the tears spill for the first time since my first night here. Simon looks shocked and I run out the front door. He runs out after me and I've got silent tears running down my face. I hear Simon yell "Jade! Jade!" he grabs my wrist and sees that I'm crying.

"What happened?" he asks. The tears come to a stop and I say "V Vikk got a picture of me kissing Brian and h he won't believe that I was doing it to make his Ex jealous so he broke up with me." I say. Simon looks at me sad and let's go of my wrist. I go in my car and drive home, I curl up in a ball on my couch not moving and not wanting to live.

I thought things were just getting better, I guess not

<3 DarkStar