Chapter 4 - Lost In Stereo

• Dedicated to Nerds 4 life, I tried to use a person but you wouldn't show up so here you go <3

I wake up feeling warmth next to me, and remember last night. I smile and turn over to face him, I smile to see him sleeping peacefully. I scoot away, trying to get out of bed, but he tightens his grip and snuggles his face into my neck. I giggle and say "Vikk, we need to get up" I hear a muffled "No" and he hugs me tighter to him. He moves his face "I'm not letting you out of my grip." he says then puts his face back.

I giggle and push him away, his grip loosens and I jump out of bed. I grab some clothes and go get changed in the bathroom. I'm slipping on my pants after I get my shirt on and Vikk walks in "Vikk!!!!!!" I say pulling my pants up. I turn around to see him in the same clothes he wore to bed, he's smirking and I walk over playfully hit his arm. He grabs it and fake cries "Oww" I shake my head laughing and brush my hair, tying it in a high ponytail. I kiss his cheek as I walk out and he follows.

I'm grabbing my phone, wallet and camera as he grabs his phone, car keys and wallet. I ask "So, are we official"?". He smiles wrapping his his arms around me "If you want us to" I turn around to face him and say "I don't know" giggling. He shakes his head and says "Will you, Jade, be my girlfriend" I smile and say "No..." and I duck under his arm laughing. He turns around and I kiss him "of corse idiot" I say.

He lets out a breath and smiles. We drive over to the sidemen house where Simon and Josh sit on the couch on their phones. I walk in first and Josh looks up, Vikk walks in behind me and Josh smiles. Simon looks up and says "You have fun last night?" I blush and Vikk says "SIMON". I roll my eyes and go sit on the couch, Vikk goes up to record and change. Eventually Josh and Simon go upstairs to record and I walk into Vikk's room. He's recording some How To Minecraft, and he's on Skype with Rob.

I walk over and wrap my arms around me he covers his mic and says "Were on face-cam" I smile looking at the screen next to his and see me and Vikk in it. I smile and move Vikks hand, "Hi Rob" I say. Vikk continues playing and I plug in some earbuds to his computer, "Vikk what happened to your voice" Rob says. I speak into the mic "Nothing I don't know what's wrong" he waits a bit then says "Everyone in my chat says there's a girl sitting next to you right now" Vikk replies "Yes, there is a girl sitting next to me."

"Oh, are you two together?" Rob asks. Vikk smiles at me and says "Yes, we are together". A tun of comments went off like She's hot, or Vikk doesn't deserve someone like that, or She's a bitch, or since when. I smile and frown at the chat and Vikk puts it in sub only mode. I stay in for about an hour then leave, kissing Vikk on the cheek. I go to the living room and put on my headphones and put on collide with the sky by Pierce the Veil.

I loose track of time and I'm on Nothing Personal by All Time Low when Vikk walks in, I smile at him and take off my headphones he says "Wanna go out for lunch? We never had breakfast" I smile and say "Sure, as long as I can put on my music in the car" he smiles and kisses my nose and says "Anything for you." I grab my stuff and walk out to the car.

We get in and I hook up my phone putting on Nothing Personal by All Time Low and skip to Lost in Stereo we sing along as we drive to lunch.

Lost in stereo, lost in stereo

She works for the weekend, mixtape of her favorite bands

Tearin' up the radio lost in the stereo sound

She's trouble in a tank top pretty little time bomb

Blowing up I'll take you down

Living in the radio lost in the stereo sound

She's dancing alone, I'm ready to go but she's so

(Lost in stereo, lost in stereo)

She's out of control, so beautiful

(Lost in stereo, lost in stereo)

And I've been waiting for so long but she'll never know

I'm losing hope 'cause she's so

(Lost in stereo, lost in stereo)

Shake down on a Saturday

Sit back gotta catch my breath

'Cause every time I see her I know she's gonna take it back somehow

Tattoos and a switchblade attitude

Snakebite heart with a bubblegum smile

Sex in stereo don't turn the radio down

She's dancing alone, I'm ready to go but she's so

(Lost in stereo, lost in stereo)

She's out of control, so beautiful

(Lost in stereo, lost in stereo)

And I've been waiting for so long but she'll never know

I'm losing hope 'cause she's so

(Lost in stereo, lost in stereo)

And I'm just like cellophane 'cause she sees right through me

I know she's glitter and gold

And that's just the price I pay when I don't even know her name

She's slipping away

She works for the weekend, mixtape of her favorite bands

Tearin' up the radio lost in the stereo sound

She's dancing alone, I'm ready to go but she's so

(Lost in stereo, lost in stereo)

She's out of control, so beautiful

(Lost in stereo, lost in stereo)

And I've been waiting for so long but she'll never know

I'm losing hope 'Cause she's so

(Lost in stereo, lost in stereo)

She's dancing alone, I'm ready to go but she's so

(Lost in stereo, lost in stereo)

She's out of control, so beautiful

(Lost in stereo, lost in stereo)

And I've been waiting for so long but she'll never know

I'm losing hope 'cause she's so

(Lost in stereo, lost in stereo)

We eat lunch and spend the rest of the day together. Then I go back to my apartment.

A/N

Okay nerds_4_life__ I want you to make me a character to be Jades friend and Josh's girlfriend.

<3 DarkStar