Chapter 21 - Contest

After we leave the house, we climb into my car and I drive us back to my "flat". I may be a Brit at heart but after you live in America for 3 years I talk and act like one, I even like ice in my drink. We pull up and Dylan looks exhausted I frown "What did you guys do last night?" I ask getting out. She groans, getting out as well "We went to the bar then came home and crashed in random places at 3am. I didn't get any sleep" emphasizing any.

I roll my eyes "Well unlucky you, we need to find an apartment by the end of this month so we don't have to pay next months rent, and I have a friend waiting on the apart-" I say getting cut off. "Flat" she says "And, who is this friend of yours" I roll my eyes. "My friend Braydon and his girlfriend Lia" I say emphasizing girlfriend. We walk into the apartment complex and head to the elevator.

When we get to the "Flat" we head inside And I go grab her laptop. We sit at the kitchen counter and I search for an apartment that was close, cheep, two bedroom, one bath and hopefully an extra room, along with a kitchen and living room. We keep this up until we're both frustrated, we haven't found anything affordable or the right size, me finding this apartment was just luck anyways.

Dylan groans as I print out another overly expensive apartment's information. We keep on searching and I get an email from Brian.

From: Brian V.

Hey, I can't get you to answer your phone or any texts but when you read this my Aunt wants us to come to the studio tomorrow, Warped Tour is happening soon, some incentives ;)

When I see the last part I nearly fall out of my chair. "WARPED TOUR IS COMING TO EUROPE SOON AND MY BOSS WANTS TO TALK ABOUT IT!" I basically yell in Dylan's ear. "STOP YELLING IN MY EARS" she yells back, rubbing her temples. I laugh and grab my phone texting Vikk "OMG!!! I might get to go to Warped tour for FREE!!!!!!" he replies and says "OK!!! did you find a flat yet?" "No :(" i reply sighing great way to ruin the moment VIkk!

A/N

Vote if you know what Warped Tour is!

Okay Contest Time!

CHARACTER CONTEST!

Name:

Gender: Female

Looks:

Clothing Preferences:

Relationships: (Like a girlfriend to the sidemen)

Personality:

Age: (Preferably 21+)

Music Preferences:

Job:

YouTube: (If any)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leave A

Vote (If you Know what Warped Tour Is)

Comment

Giraffe

<3 DarkStar