Chapter 15 - An Apology

It has been 7 days all I've done is either lay in my bed or go out photographing, without Brian. I get up from my bed, my stomach in great pain as I do so, and go take a shower. I pull on some random clothes and my combat boots. I grab my camera and head out, I walk out to my car and drive to the studio.

When I get there, Brian and a few other photographers are there. I unload my stuff and head into the studio. When I get there Brian pulls me aside, he looks at my wrists and says "Are you ok?" I sigh and shake my head. He hugs me and I let a single tear fall. We go back over and set up the stuff. We do the shoot and pack up, when I load up my car Brian walks over to me and hugs me.

I stand there in his arms and he kisses my forehead like an older brother would. He sighs and says "If you need a shoulder to lean on I'm here for you" I nod and drive to my apartment when I get there the door is unlocked so I walk in cautiously. I see Hunter, Simon, and Josh sitting on my couch. I close and lock the door, ignoring them.

I go over to my fridge and grab a Pepsi and some leftover pizza, I microwave the pizza and open the Pepsi. All three of them watch closely as I do this, I take a sip of my Pepsi and take out my pizza. I sit at my counter with my back to them, Hunter clears her throat and says "Jade, are you ok?" I sigh and turn around "No of corse I'm not f***ing ok"

Simon stands up and walks over checking my wrists, just like Brian. I pull my hands back and take another sip of my Pepsi. Josh walks over and touches my stomach, I wince, he pulls up my shirt and his eyes widen. My stomach is covered in scars and cuts, he looks at me in the eye and says "Why?" I take another bite of my pizza and go back to ignoring them.

I finish my food and I put my plate in the sink. Simon leaves and I turn to Hunter and Josh, "I'm not ok, I've been broken too many times before" I say. I stand up and go over to the couch I go on my phone and I go to YouTube. They leave closing the door behind them, I look at Vikk's channel and I notice there are no videos posted for the last week.

I sigh going out of YouTube and going into the messaging app. I text Brian 'Can you come over?' he replies with 'Yeah, be right there' I wait and in 10 minutes Brian walks into my apartment. He comes over to the couch and sits next to me. He brushes the hair out of my face and I lay in his arms tears threatening to spill.

Vikk's P.O.V.

When they get back Josh looks at me sad and Simon runs upstairs. Hunter sits next to me and says "She's cutting herself, on the stomach, and she's a mess only leaving the apartment for work." I stare straight ahead. I caused the girl I love to hurt herself, I stand up and grab my car keys. I drive to her apartment and open the door.

She's sitting there in Brian's arms eyes watery, he looks at me and so does Jade. He kisses her forehead and leaves. I look at her and sit on the couch she avoids eye contact and looks at her feet. I touch her arm and she turns her head to face me, she looks sadly into my eyes and all I can say is "I'm sorry"

A/N

:)

<3 DarkStar