Chapter 28 - A New tattoo, and a new friend

After warped tour I helped Hunter with her memory loss but it hasn't done much, she's getting bits and pieces. I pull into the sidemen driveway and walk up to the door, I unlock it and open the door. I open it to find Hunter and Josh making out in the front hallway "I'm guessing you remembered" I say smiling. She smiles and nods "Were getting married in 2 months" she says.

Vikk walks down and I smile, I run up to him and hug him, he spins me around and Josh and Hunter give us a weird look. They go up to Josh's room and leave me and Vikk alone. I kiss him and smile "What was that for?" he asks. "For being the best boyfriend a girl could ask for" I say kissing him again. "What do you want" he says.

I laugh "I want to get a new tattoo and I don't want to go alone" I say. He kisses my forehead "Okay, let's go" he says. We head out to my car and he drives us to a tattoo place. We walk in and I look at all of their tattoos and decide on some birds flying away from a tree and it says 'Freedom is rare' I get the attention of a girl with black hair. She smiles at me "I want this one" I say.

"Okay, where?" she asks "My left shoulder blade" I reply. I squeeze Vikk's hand and let go. We walk over to the place where she would do the tattoo and I take off my shirt, leaving me in my bra. I sweep all of my hair off to the side and she starts, I squint my eyes at the pain. "So is that your boyfriend out there?" she asks. I reply trying to keep my mind off of the tattoo being permanently painted on my skin "Yeah..." I say trailing off.

She continues "So, what do you do for a living" she asks. "I'm a photographer, last week I actually photographed for a music festival tour thing" I say. "Cool, as you can probably tell I'm a tattoo artist, I'm Kayla by the way." I nod. "Jade" I say. We continue talking learning more about each other and she finishes my tattoo. We let it dry and before I put my shirt back on she brings in Vikk.

"Hey, that looks really cool" he says. When I put my shirt back on a few of the birds are flying up my neck which show but not much. We leave but before we do I get Kayla's number. We drive back to the Sidemen house and when Hunter, the only person to notice, notices the birds on my neck she freaks "YOU GOT ANOTHER TATOO AND DIDN'T TELL US!!!!!" she says. I nod.

I take of my shirt and turn around all of them get another look at my first tattoo and their first look at my new one. "That's so cool" Josh says, wrapping his arms around Hunter's waist. I put my shirt back on and walk over to Vikk, grabbing his hand. We hang out and cuddle on the couch watching TV. After we finish a marathon of Shows and movies I smile and say "I love You Vikk" kissing him. He smiles as I pull away and says "I love You Too" and kisses me.

We watch some more, exchanging little kisses, it's like by saying that we have broken a barrier between the two of us. I fall asleep in the middle of Avengers and I vaguely remember being carried by Vikk up into his bed.

A/N

So I'm thinking about ending this on around 40 - 50 we'll see.

<3 DarkStar