Chapter 16 - OMG IM BACK ITS AMAZING LIKE "DARKSTAR IS BACK FROM DEAD!!!!"

Vikk manages to say something he says "I'm sorry" and looks at me. I don't say anything but I grab his arm and take it off me. I sigh and look at my feet and stay silent, he sighs sadly and I feel his weight move off of the couch. I want so badly to forgive him but I don't know if I can. I hear my door open, now or never. "Vikk" I manage.

I look up and he's standing at the door. I finally manage to observe, he looks terrible his hair is strewn all across his face and he has dark circles under his eyes. "Can we start over?" I ask my voice weak from lack of use. He nods and I search his eyes, they are full of sorrow. I smile weakly and say "I'm sorry" he frowns and says "I'm the sorry one, it's my fault, I got jealous"

I smile faintly and say "It's ok" I sit on the couch and he sits next to me. I lay my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me. I fall asleep surrounded by his warmth. I wake up happily in his arms still and I see him peacefully sleeping still. I scoot up and brush the hair out of his face I kiss his cheek and get up.

I change into street clothes and when I come out he's sitting on the couch smiling. I smile back and grab his car keys "Let's go to the house" I say opening the door. We drive there in a comfortable and tired silence and when we get there we are both still tired. I open the door and Dylan and Hunter are sitting on the couch together. I walk in with Vikk behind me and Hunter's eyes widen.

Dylan jumps up and runs over to Vikk bombarding him with questions "Are you ok, what happened where we're you" he smiles weakly and says "I was at Jades, I'm fine" she lets out a breath and looks at me with an unreadable look. Vikk goes upstairs to change so I make myself at home. I grab a Pepsi and sit on the couch Hunter looks at me expectantly.

I sigh and say "We talked last night and fell asleep on the couch, that's all that happened" I say tiredly. Dylan looks guilty and bursts into tears. I look at Hunter with wide eyes but she looks just as shocked as me. I grab her and hug her comforting her, she stops crying and says "No its not this whole thing is my fault I'm the cause of the cuts on your stomach and Vikks pain"

I look at her and rub her back "It's not your fault" I say. She starts crying again "Yes it is" she says "I took and sent the photos" I look at her and frown "Why?" she lets more tears fall and stutters "Z Zoe, Sh she threatened me a and I didn't know you guys s so I agreed a and then I got to know Vikk and now I ffeel so guilty" I rub her back and Vikk walks back in.

He looks shocked but I shake my head and he goes back upstairs.

A/N

I'm back! I got my make-up work done so I should be back on regularly! :)