Chaoter 22 - At The Office

Yesterday we didn't find an apartment but we're kind of picky so... Anyways, I groan as I swipe off on my alarm and get out of bed. I change into the first top I find when I reach into my drawer, it was a Fall Out Boy Tee that I had signed, I also put on some black ripped jeans. I pull on my combat boots and brush my hair into a bun. I grab my leather jacket and my phone and head to the kitchen.

I eat breakfast and watch Dylan, as she slept on the couch (totally not creepy). I clean my dishes and leave a note on the kitchen counter that said I was going to the office and wouldn't be back for lunch. I walk out the front door, locking it on the way, I grab the elevator down and get in my car. When I turn on the radio Fast in my car by Paramore comes on and I laugh.

I drive to the office with no time to spare, our planned meeting was at 9 and i got there at 8:50. I run to the elevators and get to my boss's office without a minute to spare. I sit in a chair and my boss leans up in his chair and I sit down. "As my nephew told you, Warped tour Europe is coming and we need some photographers there. We decided to send any of our photographers who are interested in that type of music"

I smile "I love the type of music warped tour offers" i say, he nods "Brian has informed me of that, so, your up for the job?" he asks. I smile even wider "Yes! who else is going?" I ask "We've got a couple more people, all girls actually its interesting none of our guy photographers are into that type of music" he says. We talk a bit more and he hands me my backstage, VIP and regular passes for the event.

It was in about one week. I leave the building with a huge smile on my face. I hop in my car and put in American Beauty/American Phsyco in and head home. My good mood is soon ruined when at 11:50 I'm stuck in a traffic jam on the freeway. I check it out on my phone and it says there was an accident nearby.

I get a call from Simon "Hello?" I ask as I answer it. "Hello, is this Jade?" it was a woman's voice I reply "Yes this is Jade"  "We are sorry to inform you Josh Zerker and Hunter Tran got into an accident on the freeway and are at this hospital <insert address here>" she says "I will be there as soon as I can" I say, tears coming to my eyes.

Still stuck in traffic and in hysterics I call Vikk "Hello?" he says when he answers "V Vikk" I say my breathing heavy. "J Josh H Hunter Acid dent In Hospital at <insert Stuttered address here>" i hear is breathing quicken "Where are you? stuck in traffic now heading for the hospital" I say after my breathing steadies.

"I'll meet you there" he says and hangs up. After I struggle through traffic I finally arrive at the hospital. I jump out of the car and run inside, I get caught by Vikk and I let tears stream down my face. "What happened where are they?" I ask. Vikk looks at me with sad eyes "Josh proposed, they were on their way to share the good news"

The last thing I remember is fainting in his arms

A/N

KK #srynotsry

Leave a

Vote

Comment

Rhino

<3 DarkStar