Chapter 10

@Sidemen: And at the front of our new collection @eddieparks styling the new colour block hoodies. On sale this Friday 6pm. 

8,927 retweets, 28.5k likes

@eddieparks: thanks for having me guys :))

@wroetoshaw: Our sales about to go through the roof 

@behzinga: Mate I'm begging you to flirt privately 

This tweet has been deleted. 

UK TRENDS

1. Wroetoshaw

2. HE'S FLIRTING

3. Eddie

4. Sidemen

harry 

how are you trending again

I think you mean how are WE trending again

1 attachment sent.

WTF

I'M TRENDING?????

Technically it's not your first time

oh my god shut up

you are a nightmare

Yeah maybe :)

i hate you 

No you don't 

sorry i'm gonna need an apology 

Would a picture be enough I'm shit with words

yeah

can't promise i won't leak it to the internet tho

Lmao

omg you're growing your beard out

Does it look shit? 

no! i've always been a fan of facial hair

I'll keep it then :)

@eddieparks: @wroetoshaw unseen

https://hs734hf73sonx9

10.5k retweets, 37.2k likes

@eddieparks: now why has this gotten so much attention

      @wroetoshaw: Giving you free clout

     @behzinga: You owe him your phone number now Eddie

    @eddieparks: how'd you think i got this picture ??? ;)

    @behzinga: YOU ALREADY HAVE HIS NUMBER????

My phone started buzzing...that was my facetime ringtone. Who was facetiming me? I swiped down, seeing that it was actually Harry calling me. This kept getting more and more mental, and every time i thought back to how seventeen year old me would be going absolutely crazy right now. 

I accepted the call, watching his face pop up onto my screen. 

"What is so important you had to facetime me for?" I ask, not being able to wipe the smile from my face. 

"Who says I have anything important to say? Maybe I just wanted company?" 

"And you came to me for this?" I ask, feeling slightly honoured. 

"The guys are filming something I've already done my bit for, Cal and Cal are out with a few others, so yeah, I'm home alone and bored. If that's a problem I can go -"

"No! There is no problem here!" I say quickly, and his smirk came back. He knew exactly what he was doing. 

"Good. And, you know...seeing as we're - friends, close friends, now, I thought you could maybe come back to mine one night. Meet Cal and Cal, chill with us for a night. Is that weird? Maybe that's weird," he started to apologise, but I cut him short. 

"I'd love to. It's not like I'm busy, I'm free pretty much always."

"Oh yeah...you talked about that, you don't have a job, do you?" 

I didn't particularly like talking about this subject. Not that there was anything wrong, or to be embarrassed for...it was just a part of my life I kept quiet. 

"No, I don't. I'm not opposed to getting one, there's just not been one I fancied, besides I don't need the money, anyway," I said quickly, skipping over the rich parents part. 

"Pizzas are on you then," he says sarcastically, changing the mood, making me very appreciative of him in that moment. 

"Oh we're having pizza, are we?" I giggle, setting my phone up on my windowsill so I can make myself more comfortable I have a feeling this phone call is going to last a while. 

I was right. Harry and I ended up talking for another two or so hours, and even after we hung up we continued to text way into the night. We just seemed to never run out of things to say to each other, and it was a much different dynamic I had with him than I had with my other friends. And I meant that in the best way. 

When two am rolled around, I finally called it quits, practically forcing Harry to sleep too because he had mentioned something earlier about a nine am shoot with the guys. 

you better be going to sleep

I will 

no i mean right now

I will!

i'll message ethan and make sure you get there in time :)

Now that's just mean

i'm just being a good friend weirdo

@wroetoshaw just tweeted: Who are you calling weirdo? Weirdo. 

I HATE YOU

Sorry I can't reply I'm sleeping 

i stg i'm going to batter you when i see you again

Mine tomorrow night? ;)

god you're insufferable

Is that a yes

see you tomorrow