Chapter 1

psa that i'm gonna make these chapters a lot shorter than my other ones so i'm more motivated to post more chapters <3333

This was absolutely insane. I had started this Twitter account to cure my boredom through the summer holidays when I had just turned seventeen, and I was now nineteen, with nearly ten thousand followers, the biggest seen in my 'fandom', as it was called. 

Not to mention the hundreds of friends I had made during the time spent on my account, it had honestly been the best few years of my life. And tonight was no different. 

One of my friends had decided to create a hashtag an hour or so ago, thanking the boys for everything they had done for us. 

The boys, of course, being the Sidemen. I'd been watching them for a few years now, my favourite being Harry, as always. We tended to do these every so often, and sometimes they even started trending in the UK. Tonight was the same. 

I uploaded my pictures, along with a little message for Harry, not before tagging him and posting them. I thought nothing of it, I never really did. They never really interacted with us on Twitter, but none of us minded. They did so much for us already. 

So it was a surprise to me when I had come back to my phone half an hour or so after posting to over a hundred notifications. 

"What the fuck?" I asked, to no one in particular because I was alone right now, under my breath. 

They had all come from Twitter, and to my surprise nearly two thousand people had liked pictures of my face. Yes, guaranteed I had a lot of followers, but my tweets normally got around two to three hundred likes after an hour. Not two thousand in half an hour. 

I sent it to our groupchat, where I started freaking out because I had no idea what had happened. 

what happened to my selfie post

ella

EDDIE????????

maria

GIRL HAVE U NOT SEEN

seen what??

WHAT???

alana

HARRY LIKED UR TWEET DUMBFUCK 

em

CHECK UR MENTIONS

WHAT

WAIT

WHAT

R U KIDDING ME?????

em

NO

ella

GO AND CHECK HIS LIKED TWEETS RN!!!!!

I clicked off of the group, who were all still freaking out, and typed out his username, clicking on his profile and scrolling down to his liked tweets, where sure enough I saw my tweet right at the top. 

What the hell? His mentions should've been absolutely jam packed tonight...how had he seen that one? Of me? Of my face?

@wroetobog: FREAKING OUT