Chapter 25

Gonna start putting outfit inspo pictures (for Harry) at the start of the chapters for you to get a proper feel for it! Enjoy :-) 

ps, i've rewritten this chapter a couple of times, pls be nice, i'm still unsure but it's taken me a good three days to be satisfied with hahahaha

"We should probably think about getting up soon," I whisper, murmuring against his nose, both of our bodies facing each other as we lay in his bed

"We should probably think about getting up soon," I whisper, murmuring against his nose, both of our bodies facing each other as we lay in his bed. It was nearly noon, we'd just been talking for the last two or so hours, whilst simultaneously drifting in and out of sleep. 

"We don't have to," he countered, sounding hopeful of the idea he could stay in bed all day. 

"Well, I have to make a trip home today, I wasn't expecting to stay more than a couple nights here, I'm running out of everything," I tell him, also wanting to see Dylan again. 

"Well in that case, I suppose I'd better let you go...I think I have some filming I'm supposed to be doing soon," he yawns, stretching his arms outwards. 

"Oh yeah?" I asked, my interest piquing. "What's the filming for?" 

"I'm almost definitely not allowed to be telling you this, but fuck it...don't tell anyone though, yeah?" He asked, holding his hand towards me, his pinky finger pointing out. I take it with my own pinky finger, clasping it momentarily before pulling away. 

"I won't," I promise, waiting upon the grand reveal. 

"We're creating a new channel. I think it was JJ's idea, essentially a few of us at a time recording our reactions to videos...he reckons it'll be a massive hit, I'm not so sure, but easy money I guess," he grins, the cheeky glint in his eyes showing. 

"You are a nightmare," I tell him, unable to hide the grin on my face, his good mood definitely reflected on others, it was contagious. 

"Yeah, but soon to be rich nightmare," he added on, reading my mind and ducking before I had a chance to hit him softly. 

He jumped out of the bed, running butt naked to his bathroom and closing the door behind him. "I know you too well now, Eddie Parks! Harry Lewis one, Eddie Parks nil!" He spoke ecstatically from the other side of the door. 

The competitiveness in me made a mental note to get him back for that, but for right now I left it, just glad it got him out of bed. 

"I guess if you're sulking in the bathroom, I'll get changed out here, by myself..." I spoke wistfully, knowing exactly what I was doing. Okay, maybe the competitiveness in me couldn't wait until later. 

"Woah, hey! Not fair!" He called out, his voice still slightly muffled from inside the bathroom. 

"What do you mean not fair? I'm just getting changed!" I spoke innocently, unbuttoning the shirt I had on, making a greater deal than usual throwing it on the floor, so he would definitely hear it.