Chapter 5

-Lydias POV-

After alot of walking/running (mainly running) I finally reached the Brooks' household, it had taken me 13 years to get to this point of meeting my childhood sweetheart again... I should be excited! I mean, whats holding me back? My anxiety. That's whats holding me back, but this time im going to fight, I need to see Jai. My Jai.

-Jais POV- A/N FINALLY!

"JAI GET OUT HERE QUICK! THERES SOMEONE YOU KIND OF NEED TO SEE!" Shouted Luke, I can tell his voice from a mile off, I mean were twins! "SHUT UP! I NEED MY SLEEP, IT CANT BE THAT IMPORTANT I MEAN WHO IS IT? LYDIA?" I shouted back to him, after about three seconds or so, I could hear faint footsteps running up the stairs getting louder until the worst copy of me arrived at my door. I was still half asleep so i was slightly confused as to what was going on but by the look on his face, it seemed tonight was going to be a long night. Lydia is back. My Lydia.

"You make yourself seem presentable! I will answer the door and distract her! HURRY UP" He screamed the last part at me because at the moment I was sat on my bed in a daze, thinking as to what I was going to say to Lydia. I stood up and started getting ready, still wondering how to react. Do I flip out on her? Its understandable seen as she left me for 13 years and now all of a sudden shes back stood on my doorstep! Or do I act emotional, thats what every girl absolutely loves isn't it? Or what? I dont know what to do! Im freaking out! I can hear her stood at the door, I bet Lukes making a right dick of himself but he can't help it. He isnt me. Right i'm ready, lets go see my childhood sweatheart.

-Lydias POV-

I slowly made my way up to the door and knocked rather quitely, I heard a scream and giggled to myself - Luke, my fashionista bestie! Im so excited to see my boys you dont even know! I cant even! "You cant even what?" Luke said, smirking whilst stood in the doorway. I smiled, he smiled even more. "I missed you?!" I said in a quiet, questioning way. I mean I dont know if they have forgiven me for leaving them yet. "I MISSED YOU MORE BESTIE!!!" Luke shouted whilst squeezing the life out of me. 'At least I have Luke back', I though to myself.

All of a sudden, I heard a tumble and alot of footsteps pacing/running down the stairs. Jai. The clumsy, loveable cutiepie that i had missed to the moon and back. The he appeared quite suddenly at the bottom of the stairs... "Lydia?" He questioned. I couldn't speak, breathe, i could feel my chest closing up, I knew what was happening... I was having a panic attack. In front of Jai. Great.

 --------------------------------------------

Hi,

So i'm gonna keep trying to update but I need you to leave votes and comments with ideas for the story. I think it will be good to incorporate the viewers ideas!

Lyds x