Chapter 3

Lydia's POV

As soon as I got home I packed like crazy! I would probably have to get my parents to send the rest of my things over, but I was too excited to think about the serious things in life right now. I mean i have just been asked to model for 3 years! And the best part is, its in Melbourne! I'll get to see Jai again... Should I ring and tell him or should I surprise him? Erin and Abbie don't even know that I know the Janoskians in person; its the only lie I have ever kept to myself from them. Oh gawd, what do i do?

Erin's POV

 As soon as I got home, I blasted out Pierce the Veil and tried to pack as many items of clothing I possibly could into my suitcase. I cant wait to see my little baby gremlin Skip, but actually, it will be most likely that doesn't happen, Way to go Erin! Nah, won't meet them, we never will... Australia, HERE WE COME!!!

Abbie's POV

Wow! I literally cannot believe it! I have just been asked to go to Melbourne with my two best friends, Melbourne... The home of the Janoskians, Erin and Lydia have always wanted to meet them and so have I! What if I get to meet Luke? I'm so excited!

Back to Lydia's POV (Sorry!)

Not so long after I got the phone call from Olivia, we were in the air cruising at 550 miles per hour at around 36,000 ft. After around two or so hours into the flight, I started to get very anxious - with my anxiety and all,  which soon excelled into a minor panic attack. "Lyds, you're okay chicka" I heard Erin say as she was the one sat next to me on the plane. "Is everything okay?" I then heard an air hostess ask rather politely. This then triggered Erins anger and caused her to shout at the air hostess. She has always been extremely protective over me, especially when I'm in my anxious state.

After the 15 minute rant from Erin and the constant attempts of Abbie trying to calm her down, i had eventually managed to compose myself; I quietly made my way through our first class compartment and entered the airplanes bathroom. Whilst I was in there, I sorted myself out and re-did my hair into a messy bun. I then continued to tell myself that everything would be absolutely fine and there was no need to worry whatsoever.