Chapter 15

-Beaus POV-

"Lydiaaaaa! Lidsternator! Lydsiboo! Hows it goinggggg?" I slurred to Lyds, tonight had been so fun! I was slightly... Okay, alot drunk! But I was having a good time so it didn't matter! "Beau, you need to sober up. Drink this." She handed me a pint of water, she expects me to sober up? Tonight has only just begun! "Hmmmmm... How about no!" I joked, "Beau. You need to listen to me. Okay? You're pregnant girlfriend has just collapsed, she needs you right now. Now sober the fuck up so we can go and get her." What? I downed the pint, in less than a minute, "Lets go." I didn't bother asking questions, I need to know that my baby, and girlfriend we're okay. We ran outside, and saw that Jai was already in the driving seat ready to go, we climbed in and set off.

As soon as we got to the girls' house, Lydia and Jai both got out, with the engine still running, I stayed in because, I couldn't stay balanced whilst trying to walk, and I was still tipsy. I waited for what seemed an hour, for them to come out of the front door, and when they did, it hit me like a ton of bricks. Jai ran out with an unconscious Molly, over his shoulder, Lydia then followed with tears streaming down her face. Oh  no. I opened the back seat door, and allowed Jai to carefully place my beautiful girl next to me. This was when I started crying, why us? Why is this happening? I grabbed Molly's hand and kept tracing over in circles with my thumb, praying for her to wake up.

-15 minutes later-

After a lot of crying and shouting at Jai to hurry up, we finally arrived at Accident and Emergency. I quickly got out and grabbed Molly, this must have looked like a film scene, I ran in through the doors and shouted for assistance, "SOMEONE PLEASE! MY GIRLFRIEND AND BABY!" All of a sudden, several doctors and nurses came and helped me, it was all a blur, but in the end all I was left with, was me, collapsed and crying on the floor, with Lydia and Jai comforting me.

-Abbies POV-

I grabbed my phone and text Lydia for the twenty-sixth time, 'Please text me as soon as boo x' I had told Luke and he was comforting me as well, I just needed to know she was okay, we had grown so close within the past four months, what if she loses the baby? Oh God. I was trying to keep all my emotions bottled up inside, but it wasn't working, I just burst into tears. "Oh babes." Luke said, pulling me into his lap and kissing my forehead, "Tell you what, we'll just order a taxi and go to the hospital, I mean, I'm worried sick." "Yeah, please?" I asked, Luke dialed up a taxi service, and I went up to the extremely bladdered (A/N This is just a British phrase, it just means, really drunk.)  Erin and Skip, "Were going back, you stay here and make sure you call me in the morning, okay?" I said really loud, to get it through to them. "Okayyyyyyy!" Erin said chirpily, if only she knew.

-Erins POV-

-30 minutes later-

We had got back home by now, and I couldn't think straight whatsoever. Me and Skip were snogging the faces off each-other, and somehow, we were now making out on my bed, you all know whats going to happen next. "You sure you're ready?" Daniel asked me, shirtless. "I'm positive, and what happens next is going to be the best time of my life..."

-Lydia's POV-

We had been sat in the waiting room now for an hour and a half, no one had been allowed to go in and see her, I just need to know shes okay. I sat, thinking of everything, Jai had noticed I was feeling anxious again, so he pulled me into his lap and kissed me, we then cuddled for the next ten minutes until a doctor made his way over, we all got out of our seats, waiting for what he had to say.

"Lydia?" He asked. "Yeah?" I asked rather confused, "Molly, would like to see just you please?" Why me? Not Beau? I followed the doctor into a scary looking side of Molly, she just sat there, looking distraught, white as a sheet. Awful. "Molly? Babe?" I spoke, attempting to grab hold of any existing attention. "I lost a baby." She said quietly, still keeping in the same position, "What do you mean 'a' baby? Chicka?" I asked. "I was going to have twins, you know because we thought I was getting really big? For two months?" She asked, slowly turning her head to look at me, I nodded, "That's why..." She whispered, bursting into tears. This was the part when I started silently crying, I climbed up onto her hospital bed, and cuddled her, "Its going to be okay." I whispered.

We had been lay-ed in the same position for the past half an hour, just silently crying, and trying to comfort one-another, mainly me comforting Mol, and reassuring her that it wasn't her fault. "Mol?" I asked, "Yeah?" She replied with a whisper. "Why did you just want me? And not Beau?" "I couldn't face it, I couldn't face him. I couldn't face anyone. I just needed you." She said, sniffling. "I'm sorry babe, It will get better, I promise you. And you can stay with us girls however long you want." I said, in a comforting tone. "Thank-you." She said crying again. 

These next few weeks were going to be hard.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

I'm really sorry for the depressing chapter, I thought it would sound/look good, but I don't know, please leave some comments on what you think to the story so far, I'm thinking of ending it because, I'm not the best writer, and lets be honest, this isn't the best book! Thank-you for 400 reads, please leave comments and try to be nice?!😂😋

Love ya!

Lyds 💜☁️x