Chapter 25

-Erins POV-

"Urghhhhhh!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, casing Kris to come through from the kitchen.

"What is it honey? Are you sick? Do you need me to get you some tablets?" She asked me, with a slightly concerned face. I let out a small chuckle, turning into a sob, letting the tears fall freely down my face. "Oh sweetie! What is it?" Kris asked, climbing on to the bed in which I was laying on, putting her arm around me.

"I just really miss my boyfriend, you know? Daniel?" I asked, letting her nod before I carried on, "I just didn't think it would be this hard, I mean I just want him here..." I said, bursting into tears again.

"Oh babe!" Kris said, with a sad look on her face. "Look, I wasn't supposed to tell you, but if your'e really this upset about it, I suppose I'm going to have to!" She continued.

"What are you on about?" I said chuckling, whilst wiping under my eyes with a tissue.

"Follow me, i'll take you." Kris said, gesturing for me to go after her.

So I did, and we ended up in her Rolls Royce on the way to somewhere, that I was unaware of.

"Where are we going?" I asked Kris, who was focusing on the road. She turned to look at me and did a slight smirk.

"You'll see..."

-30 minutes later-

"Why are we at the airport?" I asked, very confused, was she flying me home? Whatttttt?

"Hurry up! He just landed!" Kris said excitedly, guessing I had taken that as to some clue as why were there. Who has just landed? Im so confuzzled!

Kris dragged me through the whole airport, eventually reaching 'arrivals and departures', when all of a sudden I had two arms wrapped around my waist, and a camera in my face, I was being filmed. I didn't know who it was until I could smell his scent I had heard his voice.

"Hey beautiful..." He whispered into my ear, kissing the top of my head and then turning me around to kiss my lips. I was stunned. He had never really done that in public, I was stunned that he was here.

"What? Who? How?" I asked, with a massive grin beginning to form on my face, I turned to look at Kris, who was still filming, "Did you?" I asked, pointing between her and my baby Skip.

"All Lydia." She said, I absolutely love that girl.

-Lydias POV-

I let out a very big scream.

"LYDIA?" Jai shouted, panic in his voice, letting his quickly paced footsteps be heard from upstairs, he swung around the door, expecting me to have died or something. "What is it? Are you okay? Is it a panic attack? Are you pregnant?" He said, out of breath, breaking into a laugh with me at the last question, seen as we had got up to something last night, eyyy!

"I'm fine, it's Kris! Shes just sent me a text saying that she is at the airport!" I squealed to Jai, Abbie and Luke who had now entered the room and plonked themselves on our bed, if only they knew what we did last night... Haha!

"Why's she there? Has someone gone home?" Abbie asked confused.

"No! Skip is here! Kris videoed it all and sent me it!" I exclaimed, showing them both the video on my phone. It was so cute!

"Awh!" Abbie said, tearing up slightly, I'm not surprised though, she was the softest to anything!

-4 days later, time for home-

"Bye little Northie!" I said, tears in my eyes, I had grown so close with her, and now I had to leave.

"Bye baby girl!" Jai said in a goofy voice, tickling her, he was so cute around children.