Chapter 20

-Lydias POV-

"Happy Birthday!" Cameron said with a huge smile, most sarcastic at the least. I'm definitely starting to think that Erin and Abbie were right, he is a self-centered bastard, who just wants to get back at me for embarrassing him in front of everyone by saying two words - 'Its over'.

"You need to leave..." I said through gritted teeth, "You're gonna get yourself into some deep shit if you don't." I said preparing to full on attack him, before someone pulled me away. Erin.

"Whoah! Cameron, what are you doing here?" Erin said with her fake smile, she never had liked him.

"Just dropping by to say Happy Birthday to the one and only princess." He said, clearly trying to wind me up, he knows that Jai is here, and he knows what hes going to do, and so do I.

"Right. Come on, lets go for a little walk shall we?" Erin asked, "I think, I need to have a few words with you." She continued, whilst slipping her black Vans on.

"What? No!" Cameron said with a laugh, "As if I'm going to let a stupid girl like you, take me somewhere!" He said. And at that moment Erin grabbed his ear lobe and physically dragged him towards the direction of the park. I slowly shut the door, and walked outside, letting my common enemy, take over. Another panic attack.

-Erins POV-

"What the hell are you doing?" He shouted at me in his snobby little voice, God I always hated him. I shoved him up against a tree and held him there by his neck.

"Stupid little girl? Huh!" I said with a laugh. "Now, if you think that I'm going to let you treat her like that, you've got another thing coming. That girl is basically my sister, and if you ever do anything..." I paused and looked at his scared little face, chuckled to myself, and carried on, "I will make your life pure hell." I chose to emphasize the last part slowly, just to scare him a little more. I was never going to hurt him, just make him almost crap his pants and, I think I succeeded. "Now run." I stated, whilst releasing him and watching him run for his life.

-Daniels POV-

What the hell was going on? I asked myself. 

"I'm just gonna go see where Erin's gone..." I muttered whilst walking out of the room, that was slightly filled with awkward conversation. Jai was on his phone trying to sort out his surprise for Lyds but I don't really think that it was going very well, due to the fact that he was almost shouting down the phone.

"ERIN? LYDIA?" I shouted looking through all of the rooms downstairs, including the front patio and garden. Back garden? Yes! I ran through the kitchen, and opened the back door, to see Lydia sat against the fence, having an anxiety attack. When she wasn't around, we had all configured a plan that would take place when she was like this. The first step was Jai. She always seemed to calm down when he was around her. I ran back through the house, to the bottom of the stairs.

"JAI GET HERE NOW, GUYS SET UP THE PLAN! 3, 2, 1 GO!" All of a sudden everyone ran different directions, whereas I just followed Abbie and Jai through to Lydia, who was now struggling to breathe and sobbing. The second step was to get one of the girls, don't ask why, Luke's idea. Third step was to get her tablets, they would always, either send her to sleep for a bit or just send her calm and extremely quiet, like full on not talking whatsoever.

"Lyds babe, calm down, its all good, your fine..." Jai soothed, sat next to her. I had never seen her like this, she had never had one of these like this before.

"Why is she so distressed?" I asked, really worried at this point.

"I seriously don't know..." Abbie murmured, "I've never seen her like this before, actually only once!" She shouted fairly loudly. At this point Molly waddled/ran out to us with her pregnant belly and the tablets. Beau and Luke then followed with a glass of water and tissues. God, what was going on?