Chapter 9

-Lydias POV-

I had been sat, just looking out of the window whilst listening to Sam Smith, he is my absolute idol, I just love his voice! And I cant forget Ariana Grande, she is actual queen goals! I had been listening to him and trying to perfect my notes for a singing video I was going to put on YouTube (It wasn't exactly going very well though...) After about the third time listening, I heard the door open, I ignored it at first, until I heard "Lydia?" I knew it was Jai. I slightly blushed as I came to the realization he had been listening to me sing, "I'm so sorry, I know it was'nt you. It was all Luke, but we need to talk there's something I have to say to you that I have been wanting to say for ages." I nodded my head as if to say 'go on?' 

"Look, Lydia, I'm just going to say it. I think I'm in love with you, and I think I have been in love with you ever since you fell off of the see-saw at the park, around the corner." He paused to let me giggle, he knew me so well. "And I know that this isn't fancy and I haven't thought it through bu-" I kissed him. I knew that I wasn't the best at this sort of thing, so I let him takeover, this turned then turned into an extremely passionate kiss, it was almost as if everything had stopped in time. The amount of sparks that flew then turned into fireworks. We pulled away from each other and time felt to return back to normal again, Jai looked me in the eye and began to say: "Lydia, will you be my girl-" 'Yes!" I interrupted him, his face suddenly turned into a cheesy grin and he went to kiss me again but we were stopped by Erin. "Oh my god!" She squealed, "I'm so sorry! Carry on!" She stayed to almost watch us as we returned, but when we went back to kissing, I shooed her away with my hand. I could feel jai grinning again through the kiss. This was one of the best days in history!

-Jai's POV-

She was mine. She was finally mine! As we continued to kiss I realized that mum had asked me to invite Lydia around to ours for a barbecue, mum was back from her business trip and wanted to see her almost second daughter again! I mentally smile at the thought, they were always so close. "Lydia?" I interrupted the kiss between us both - again! "Yeah? Is something wrong? Is it my breath? Oh god!" She placed her head in her hands. I chuckled, "No! Babe, mum wants you to come to a barbecue tonight, you can bring Erin, and Abbie? Is it?" She giggled again. I love her giggle, "Yeah, it is. What time do we need to be there?" She asked. "6ish?" I replied. "We'll be there!" I kissed her forehead. I'm so happy she was mine. "GIRLS?" Screamed Lydia, we heard two replies from all over the house, "GET YOUR ASSES READY FOR A BARBECUE!! YOURE GONNA MEET THE JANOSKIANS!" She continued. We heard screams and laughed "Fans?" I qestioned, "big fans!" She replied.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

I'm really sorry for the slow update, ive been on holiday since Moday and it was the shittiest wifi ever so unfortunately I couldn't upload. Thanks for all the reads and likes guys! If you have any nice ideas please comment them and i'll do my best to incorporate them!

Until the next chapter!

Lyds x