Chapter 2

Lydia's POV

"So, fancy coming to the cinemas later on with me and Erin?" Abbie questioned, we were in the modelling studio, just so happening to be on our break at the same time. "Ummm what are we going to see? Because if its that..." I was then interrupted by my phone ringing from an Unknown number. Abbie and Erin looked at me as if to say 'You gonna answer that?' I decided to brave it and see who was on the other line.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi Lydia, its Australian Modelling here, my name is Olivia. Your agent passed you and your friends onto our agency. Erin and Abbie is it?" 

"Oh! I cant believe it, wow! Okay, yeah it is; what can i do for you?" I enquired.

"Well, if we asked you all, to come over to Melbourne on the next flight, and we customed you with a house and three cars to model, for a three year contract would you be interested?"

I did a slight squeal with excitement, as i covered the microphone with my other hand. "They want us to go over to Melbourne, to do full modelling with a three year contract!" I screamed to Abbie and Erin. "OH MY GOD ARE YOU FOR REAL?" Abbie and Erin shouted at the same time."Yes! So, what do you both think?' I asked. "OF COURSE!" They both screamed!

"We'll be right over, expect us there within the next few days!" I replied trying to stay calm.

"Brilliant!" Exclaimed Olivia, "See you then girls!"