Chapter 23

-Abbie's POV-

We were on the plane, about to go and meet the Kardashians. We were on the plane to go and model for the Kardashians. I still cannot believe this!

"This is it babe!" I whispered to Lydia, who was sat between me and Jai, only two of the Janoskians were able to make it with us for certain reasons. My Lukey Pookey, couldn't make it because of something he had to do with his mum back over in Aussie, and Daniel, needed to be back for his nieces christening back in Australia as well! As for James, according to Skip, he needed to stay in LA with Ronnie, because soon they were going for a random trip to the UK?! So this left Beau and Jai, to come with us. Lydia wanted Jai to come for reasons to do with her anxiety and stuff, and Molly wanted Beau, well because she's pregnant!

"I know i'm so excited!" Lyds squealed, leading onto a small chuckle from both me and Jaidon, "Do you think i'll get to meet Kendall? Or Kris? Or Mace? Omg I'm so excited!" Lydia now shouted, causing everyone on the plane to look at her, and her face turning red! Jai laughed and pulled her on to his lap, then kissed the side of her head, we were halfway through the flight so it didn't matter about seatbelts.

-Lydias POV-

I couldn't be any happier right now, I was with my favourite people in the world, about to go and meet, my role models!

-At the airport-

"Help meeeeee!" I shouted whilst trying to get my bag of the conveyor belt, I was so weak! Everyone looked over at me struggling and laughed, Erin was the only one who came over to help me! Not even my loving, caring boyfriend!

Erin tried to get the bag off, whilst running at the same speed as the conveyor belt.

"Geez! Lyds! What the hell have you got in here?" She said, tugging at the handle.

"Nothing really..." I said trying to keep my face straight, I had to admit, this was hilarious! And just at that moment, within the blink of an eye, she fell over, and landed on the moving machine! This sent us into a state, where we could not stop laughing, I eventually had tears streaming at the end of it! She just looked like a little beetle that had been tipped over, and couldn't get on its feet again! It was hilarious! I ended up crouching on the floor, laughing and coughing at the same time!

Once she had been assisted to get off, with my bag, by a member of staff, I took my bag, trying not to laugh again, and I had to walk away as I really didn't want to annoy Erin any more, by the look on her face, she wasn't happy!

We all walked outside to the sight of sunny California, and smiled at each other, this was going to be an amazing trip. We took two taxis, one with me Jai, and Abbie and one with Molly, Beau and Erin, just like we were sat on the plane.

"Where are you guys off to then?" The seemingly lovely taxi driver asked.

"Hidden Hills, Calabasas please?" Me and Abbie replied with at the same time, we watch way two much 'Keeping up with the Kardashians'! Apparently, Kanye was out of town, so Kim suggested three of us stay with her, and three stay with Kris; who lives across the road. So what can you guess we do? Me, Jai and Abbie in Kims, and Erin, Molly and Beau in Kris'! Haha!

I watched Abbies face light up as we drove past every single mansion, and each time, I just slightly chuckled, it went on for ages, until she heard me, and got all embarrassed. She was only being her cute self!

"I'm gonna miss Luke, it's such a shame that he can't share this experience with him..." Abbie muttered, after turning to look out the window again. As I was sat in the middle, I pulled Abbie into an awkward, seat belt restricted hug. I didn't mind though, as long as it cheered my best friend up!

"Here you go guys..." The taxi man said slowly, as he was concentrating on the parking of his rather large car.

"Thank you!" I said excitedly, paying the man his money.

"Enjoy your stay!" He replied with a warm smile, it was weird, I hadn't really seen many of those since I left home.

When I had turned around from paying the driver, I noticed that Abbie and Jai were already scurrying up the massive driveway to Kim Kardashians massive house, I quickly joined them and we walked up to her front door together. I was the one to knock.

"Girls! Wow! It's amazing to finally meet you!" Kim said, her strong accent showing, "And you must be Jai!? Very handsome for my liking! If I were younger, you would be mine!" Kim said laughing and gesturing for us to enter her large mansion, she called home.

"Well, I am very honoured! But Lydia has always, and will always be the one for me!" Jai said, laughing along with us all, that has made my day for sure!

"You've got yourself a keeper there Lydia! They are very rare, with my history!" Kim exclaimed, still chuckling.

"I know!" I replied, still stunned by how big, just the hallway was!

"Ready for a house tour?" Kim asked, "It might take a while." She said, laughing again.

"Yes!" Me and Abbie said excitedly. "Even though, we basically know where everything is, after watching all nine series of your reality show!" I continued, causing everyone to laugh.

After the whole tour, and meeting North, we started to settle in our guest bedrooms. Me and Jai were sharing a bigger room than Abbies, it was massive! Seen as Abbies was already huge! She was just across the hall from us, so I could already see we weren't going to get much privacy!

At the moment, I was just sitting on my bed, scrolling through Twitter, when I heard a groan of frustration, sounded like it was coming from Kim, so I stood up and walked though to her, to see if I could be of much use.

"Do you need me to help with anything?" I asked politely, "I just feel like I'm a bit of a burden, coming in here and just doing nothing!" I said laughing to the very stressed out Kim trying to get North to calm down.

"Would it be all right if you took North for a bit? I really need to make some calls but she won't settle, I really regret not hiring a nanny now!" She said laughing slightly.

"Of course! I'll take her through to our room, and me and Jai will have her settled in no time!" I replied, walking over and carefully taking the baby from her arms.

"Thank you so much Lydia you're a life saver! And god I love your accent!" She shouted, walking through to her office. I began to slowly rock North and walk back to our room, there was no way she would be sleeping, but for sure I could calm her down, she was already beginning to now.

"I can't wait till we have kids babe." Jai said smirking.

"Us?" I said laughing.

"Yeah! Why not! In a couple years time we'd be the coolest parents!" He replied.

"Maybe..." I said quietly, I had always wanted to have kids, and I know for sure Jai would be the perfect dad. Just at that moment I heard my phone 'ping'.

"Hold her for a minute?" I asked Jai with puppy dog eyes.

"Who could say no to that!" He said, laughing and carefully taking North from my arms. I went over and checked my phone, I had a text.

'On my way.' I smirked and felt a buzz of excitement run through me, this was going to be one of the best surprises ever!

----------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!

I thought I would treat you all to an extra long, sneaky update before the week starts! I'm absolutely dreading these exams, so I wrote this to take my mind of things and it worked! I will probably next update on either Wednesday Night or some point on Friday, Thank you for all your votes and comments! Wish me luck in these exams!😂🙈

Bye for now lovelies!💖

Lyds x