Chapter 26

We finished our exam week! 2 weeks off school now! Thought I would update, to celebrate! Enjoy...

---------------------------------

-Abbies POV-

This is ridiculous, why did I storm off like that? Oh god, Brooke's gonna think i'm so selfish and childish. As for Molly, she's gonna hate me! She specifically asked, for none of us to hate her, or react in a stupid way, but again, I ruined it. Yay for me.

I look so stupid, just sat in my car a few blocks away from the restaurant. I seriously don't know what came over me, urghhh! Oh god, and now I can see Luke running up to the car, he's gonna hate me as well, at this point I had tears streaming from my eyes, I'm a mess.

He eventually reached the car, and knocked on the window as I had locked the car, I was so tempted just to drive off but I couldn't do that to my Lukey. I let him in.

"Oh baby, what got into you?" Luke asked in a concerned voice, pulling me into a hug, allowing me to sob into his shoulder.

"I don't know! I'm so selfish! I'm sorry Luke, I really am..." I sobbed.

"You need to calm down, and then we're gonna go back, and you need to sort it out with Molly." Luke stated, comforting me in a way.

"Okay..." I said, taking breaths, in and out, what is wrong with me?

-Mollys POV-

"And then I tried to turn around, but I tripped up the stairs and everyone was looking at me!" Lydia said, bursting into laughter along with everyone else. She was telling us a story about when she was at school, just after her massive mock exams.

"It was hilarious! The teacher just looked at her like she had problems!" Erin said, clutching her stomach, laughing so hard. It wasn't really that funny, but we all laughed anyway, I think they had a bit too much to drink!

We then heard the bell go, that signalled someone walking in to the restaurant. It was Abbie and Luke, she looked so upset, I felt quite bad. She had a tear stained face and she could hardly speak, I think it was her voice. I'm not sure though.

"Can we talk?" She whispered.

"Of course we can." I said, standing up, giving her a smile. We walked through to the toilets.

"I am so sorry. I seriously don't know what came over me. I understand that it's your choice of who you want there, and I should respect that." Abbie said quietly, hiccuping from when she had been crying I would assume.

"You really have got yourself into a state haven't you chick! I am sorry that I didn't speak to you about it first, but you can still come see me? I don't think I'm gonna be much fun, screaming and crying!" We both laughed and pulled each other into a hug. Now all we need is for my baby girl to be here.

-A couple days later-

-Lydias POV-

"JAI?" I shouted from upstairs.

"YEAH?" I heard him reply, before running up the stairs to my room.

"What are you doing today babe?" I asked him.

"Well, I need to finish editing this video with Luke, but we're nearly done, and then I was going to take my beautiful girlfriend out somewhere, maybe with Destiny the pug!" He said, chuckling, picking up Destiny, and causing me to blush.

"Well, I need to nip into work, and then I was going to go out for lunch and shopping if you were up for it?" I suggested, clambering on to him, in the saddle position.