Chapter 29

-Not Edited-

-Lydia's POV-

We have done so much waiting over the past few hours, the amount of coffees and snacks we have bought from hospital café is unreal - I wouldn't be surprised if the employees knew our names by now!

Molly hasn't really made much progress, but the midwife said, that when she gets to about 7 centimetres, it all goes very quickly from there; which everyone was very pleased about.

"Its been forty eight years..." Jai mumbled, just loud enough for me and Skip to hear, we both let out slight giggles, before it fell silent again. Before I remembered the fact that there was a new Keeping up with the Kardashians on in about two hours. And I was most likely going to miss it.

"Oh for gods sake!" I said, fairly loud - everyone looked at me.

"Whats wrong now?" Abbie asked me, laughing. I had been complaining about a lot because thats whats I do when i'm bored.

"I'm gonna miss the Kardashians tonight..." I mumbled, slightly embarrassed because the way it sounded once I had said it, was quite pathetic.

Molly let out a slight laugh, she had calmed down a lot now, "I totally understand your pain right now sister! But would you seriously, rather watch them, or me give birth to your god daughter?"

I thought for a moment, "That's actually a really tough one, but I think I'm gonna have to stay here anyway." Everyone laughed, leading on to Molly having another contraction, yet this time it wasn't really a big one.

Beau hadn't left her side for the whole time so far, which was impressive seen as we had been here for a whole six, hours.

My handbag was in the corner of the room and I could hear my phone buzzing several times, it had been doing that for the past hour, and I think I knew what it was about, I couldn't really face it just yet though.

Erin looked over to my bag, and then to me, "Are you gone look at your phone?" She asked quietly, just so I could hear her, I quickly shook my head.

"I'm gonna go for a walk!" I announced, standing up and approaching the door, I didn't really wait to see if anyone wanted to join me, as I just left the room; I wasn't in the mood at all anymore, I knew who wanted to try talk to me, it wasn't the time.

-Erin's POV-

As soon as Lyds left, we all gave each other confused looks, it was all very sudden, she stood up and walked out.

"Is she okay?" Beau asked, directing the question to Jai.

"She's been fine all day, for the past few days, she's been fine. I think that it's her anxiety, it just snaps her mood within seconds." He replied, "Im gonna go see if she's okay, back in a minute!" He continued, standing up.

I stood up as well, "Yeah me too." I quickly grabbed her handbag from the corner and followed Jai.

"Why did you bring her bag?" Jai asked, looking confused.

"Her phones been ringing for the past hour, have you not heard it? I think she's worried about something to do with that." I replied, quickening up my pace, as we needed to know what was going on - and now.

-Lydias POV-

I was just slowly walking around all of the corridors, in a daze, looking at all the displays, but not really paying attention to the information on them.

I slowly let my Nike Free Runs take me around the corner, when I bumped into Jai and Erin, with my bag. I put on a fake smile.

"Ey! Fancy seeing you here!" I said, in a stupid voice.