Chapter 11

-Abbies POV-

"Last night was so fun!" I heard Erin say whilst waiting for her coffee to finish from the machine, I presume she must have been very hungover, after the events from last night. "Yeah..." I murmured whilst looking at my shreddies that we had brought from the UK. I was feeling slightly homesick, missing my brother and sister: Jacob and Evie. And I just wanted to be with Luke again. When I was with him, he took me somewhere no other boy has done, somewhere, that I forget about absolutely everything and just focus on him. I knew this meant something. And that something was that I was falling for him. And falling hard.

By this time, I had finished my Shreddies I heard Lydia shout for me, "Yeah?" I shouted back, "Seriously, all this shouting I'm surprised the neighbours can't hear us" Erin mumbled. I giggled and made my way upstairs to where Lydia has asked for my help. I walked to the spare bedroom and opened the door. Wow. Lydia had made such an effort for Molly! "Lydia, she'll love it. I'm sure!" I said in a reassuring voice, "Good, cos she'll be here any minute! I'm so excited! Its gonna be the girls house!" I laughed at her inner child and went to get ready for the day. I grabbed a quick shower and put on a pair of boyfriend jeans, a long sleeved crop top and a pair of Puma suedes (and the frilly socks!;) ). I had just finished my hair and make up when I heard my Iphone 6 'ping', I went to check who it was and saw that Luke had sent me a text. We had exchanged numbers last night and I had been hoping for a text all morning!

The bestie - Luke ;)

Hey! Meet me outside your house in ten, be ready for the day of your life ;)x

I blushed, and texted back 'I'll be there x' A wave of excitement rushed through me as I rand down the stairs and shouted to the girls "I'LL BE BACK WHENEVER, DON'T WAIT UP!" I grabbed my bag and ran down to the end of the drive where Luke was sat in his Audi TT. I smiled and got into the front seat. "Hey beautiful" He said cheekily whilst winking. I blushed and said "What are you taking me to do then? On 'the best day of my life'?" I said jokingly "Just you wait and see!" He said whilst tapping my nose, asif to say 'mind your own business!' I giggled and we sang the rest of the way to the mystery place was taking me.

Once we arrived Luke told me to shut my eyes, so I did so and let him lead the way. After about five minutes of walking Luke told me to open my eyes and when I did, I nearly teared up. "How did you know?" I questioned after realizing we were at one of my favourite places, a carnival. "Lydia." He replied with one word. 'I absolutely love that girl sometimes.' I thought to myself I gave him a big hug and we set off with the rest of the day in mind. 

-4 hours later-

I had, had the best day of my life. It was true, Luke's text was right! We had been on all of the rides and I had left the Carnival gates with a massive teddy bear that Luke had won for me on one of those tiny stalls. When we got in the car and started making our way back home, I realized that Luke had made the wrong turn. "Errr, Luke? You've gone the wron-" "Shhhhh" He interrupted me whilst I giggled for at least the millionth time today. "There's one more surprise for you." He continued. "Why are you doing all of this for me?" I asked. "Because you're one of the most gorgeous girls I have ever met, and I want to make sure you know that." I blushed as he looked at me and sank down in my seat. He laughed at my nervousness.

When we got to the second mystery place of the day, I could feel butterflies in my stomach as I got out of the car. We were at an abandoned warehouse. I didn't want to continue asking questions so I kept quiet until I saw what Luke had actually done for me. This time I cried, I saw fairy lights strung up above a picnic blanket, set out beautifully with food and cushions. "How did you do this? Why are you doing this?" "Lydia and Jai this time! And because like I said before, you're one of the most gorgeous girls I have ever met, and I want to make sure you know that." This time I ran up to him and kissed him, surprisingly, he kissed back and we were stood there for a good three minutes, (eyyy ;).) He then pulled away, and got on one knee, "Abbie, I don't have ring but I have a charm bracelet!" I giggled, as he paused, "Its a charm bracelet and you add charms on after you've accomplished things. This bracelet is for us. I want you to be my girlfriend, and we will keep adding things on together. Things that we have done together. So, Abbie... Will you be my girlfriend?" "YES! YES! A million times Yes!" He stood up and kissed me again, he then placed the bracelet on my wrist. With one charm already on. A love heart, and we all know why it was there.

After a lot of snogging and eating food, made by Gina! We decided it was time to leave. "Do we not need to clean this up?" I asked. "Nah, its sorted don't worry." He replied. We walked out to the car and as I was putting my seat belt on, he lifted my head and kissed me again. It was magical. I could feel sparks flying everywhere! "You are absolutely beautiful" He said. This made me blush, alot!

The whole rest of the way back we sang to loads of songs and, after what felt like two minutes, unfortunately, I was home. " I don't want you to leave!" Luke said, whilst looking at me with his chocolate brown eyes and pouting lip. "I know baby, but I need to catch the girls up and thank Lydia a million times over!" I said jokingly. For the last time of the night, he kissed me, with his soft plump lips. "Bye baby, see you soon." He said with a joking pout. "Bye chickadee!" I said and he laughed. I blew him a kiss and ran to the front door, buzzing with excitement. I opened the door with my keys and saw all the girls (including Molly), dropped my bag and screamed! The first thing I did was run up to Lydia and give her biggest hug and whisper "Thankyou!" Into her ear. "You're welcome" She replied whilst smiling. "What've I missed?" Erin and Molly both said at the same time. I laughed and said, "Well, you are now looking at the new girlfriend of Luke Brooks!" I declared. Again, alot of screams were held and hugs were given. "Why are you all up?" I asked "Its 2am!" I said whilst laughing. "We didn't want to miss out on the goss!" Lydia exclaimed. "I had to wake these two up!" We all laughed and I told them all about one of my best days ever.

-Lukes POV-

Shes mine! I thought, whilst feeling ecstatic. That beautiful girl is now mine.