Chapter 30

-Not edited... Again!-

-Lydias POV-

"So you're gonna move out?" I asked Molly and Beau who were sat at the other side of our lounge. Mia was in my arms at the minute, I couldn't stay away from her, she was too cute!

"Yeah, but it was well needed, we were supposed to find our own place before the baby was born but, we couldn't find anywhere." Beau replied.

"You can't go yet! We still have so much to do together as the squad!" Abbie, shouted slightly, sounding disappointed. My stomach dropped, me and Jai were leaving to a whole different part of America, let alone house, how was everyone going to react.

The whole lot of us were sat here, just so I could tell them all in the same place, even though Jai and Erin already knew.

The whole group were separated of in different places, having small conversation as I sat there, worrying about everything, I needed to get this over and done with, and now.

"Errrm, guys? Can I please say something?" Everyone stopped talking and turned towards me, I quickly walked over to Molly and handed Mia back, and begun to spoke.

"Okay, well these past few months have been so amazing, and I could't thank you lot anymore for that," I paused, and took a breather, "but sometimes all good things have to come to an end." I smiled to everyone, letting tears well up in my eyes.

"Secretly, I have been going into work and talking to our managers and here and there, they mentioned things about me, going over to live next to Kim and working over there permanently. Of course, I kinda just put it to the back of my mind, like I always do with things that make me anxious; but as time grew, they kept asking me and last night, I accepted. So as of, two weeks, me and Jai are moving to Calabassas and I seriously hope you can understand why were doing this." I said, letting a few tears fall, but wiping them away.

I sat back down, waiting for someone to speak, but no one did, until Erin quietly said, "And me and Skip are joining her." I looked up letting a smile form my face.

"Really?" I whispered, she replied with a nod.

"Lyds, you're like my sister, I couldn't let you go, so I went and spoke with the modelling agency and they said that Kim wanted me for some reason as well, but they never asked me, I couldn't be bothered asking why."

I looked to Jai, "Did you know about this?"

"No, but all i know now is that Skip is cominggggg! Whooo!" He stood up and gave Daniel a bro hug, before sitting back down.

"Thats the end of the Janoskians then?" Beau asked, a sense of anger in his voice.

"Look, were sorry bro, but I can't let her go again, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself, and we can always let you come over and stock up on videos, we don't even have to tell the fans!?" Jai compromised, making Beau calm down slightly.

"Well if you promise, to stay in touch, then you can go, but we have to stay here, you should be able to understand that." We both gave him a nod, before looking over to Abbie, Luke, James and Brooke. Abbie was crying.

"Were not coming, we will stay here if thats okay." Abbie said calmly, she seemed angry at me and I don't know why, this wasn't my fault.

"Abbie, this isn't my fault." I stated.

"I know its not, i'm not angry at you, i'm angry at the fact that everyone's leaving me!" she replied in an exasperated tone.

"Baby girl, i'll move in with you! We can start our own little family, in our own house! It'll be perfect, I promise." Luke said, kissing Abbie, before jumping up and hugging Jai.

We all turned to James and Brooke.

"What are you looking at us for?" He said, laughing.

"Of course you can go! Just save us a room for when we come!" Brooke continued, laughing too.

I looked around at everyone in the room, "Thank you so much, guys." I said gratefully.

"Awh! Come on! Group hug time!" Daniel shouted, gesturing for everyone to go to him.

"Love you guys." I said, from within the big huddle we had formed, this was going to be one of the last group hugs we have in a long time.

—————————————————————————

Not even lying im slightly tearing up!😂 This is the end of 'Reunited'!

Thankyou so much guys for all your love and support with this book, without all of you readers, I wouldn't have carried on writing, but I did!☁️

I am thinking of writing a sequel and whether I will just jump straight into it, or if I will wait a while. But don't worry because I'll probably post a chapter on it. Give me some love in the comments, and whether or not you want a sequel.🎉

But for now, that was the last chapter of 'Reunited'!😢

Love you guys💋,

Lyds x