Chapter 17

-Lydia's POV-

I nuzzled my head into my pillow as I cried, these past few weeks have been so hard. I've never seen any of us be so brave before, especially myself and Abbie, we were always the ones who would get upset, and Erin would be there for us, this time it was different. We had the boys and Erin, whereas Molly would just be sat in her room, and would come out every so often. It had been weird, that's for sure. 

I checked the time on my phone, the picture of me and Jai flashed on, and it showed the time at 2:30, and exactly then, a message flashed through:

Mama✨

Hi sweetheart! We have got Skype up and running! Finally (thanks to your brother)! Fancy giving us a call? Apparently we need your user-name? Don't really know! We miss your voice! Love you xxxxxx

My heart skipped a few beats, and I teared up, yes! I ran to my mac, and quickly opened up Skype, as well as texting my user to them all. I was so excited, I had missed them so much. I messed around on the computer, until the familiar Skype ring-tone rang. I let out a squeal before bursting into tears, at the sight of my lovely family being sat behind the screen, in our lounge.

"MY BABY!" My mum screamed trying to touch my face through the screen.

"Mum!" I let out through sobs, this caused her to allow a tear escape from her eye. 

"I missed you!" I said, this caused them all to send a warm smile through the mac screen.

"We missed you tooo!" My dad said in a joking way, causing me to laugh.

"Big sis!" Max shouted, I giggled.

"Bruh..." I said whilst doing the bish whet hand signal, they all smiled and mum let out her big hearty laugh, that I had missed so much. We spoke for another hour or so, when dad brought up the boys.

"How's Gina and the boys?" he questioned.

"They're good, better than ever, The Janoskians are going really far!" I said happily.

"I know!" Max said, "I watch their videos all the time now! They get funnier every day!" I laughed.

"Now, where's our second daughter?" My mum asked, laughing. This meant she wanted to see Erin, ever since we had moved to England, Erin had been my best friend, this lead onto her creating a strong bond with my family, and being treat like my sister.

"ERIN!?" I shouted. I could hear her footsteps running up the stairs.

"Shes comi-" I started, before being interrupted by her running in shouting "MUM!" Lets just say they, found it all very funny... As per usual.

"Bye!" Me and Erin shouted to my family and Daisy the dog, when they ended it, I burst into tears, and Erin enveloped me into a hug.

"Its all fine..." She whispered into my ear.

-30 minutes later-

I had been sat at my computer with Erin, just laughing at Joe Weller, when I heard my phone buzz, it was another text from my mum.

Mama✨

We forgot to say! Happy Birthday for next Sunday! We have bought you a present, but it involves Erin taking you somewhere. Don't question it, just go with the flow! If you can now that you're an Aussie gal! Look at me all down with the kids! Love you lots xxxxx

I laughed at her weirdness, and shouted Erin, telling her that apparently she had to take me somewhere. This suddenly brought her face to light, what was going on?

-1 hour later-

We had been driving in Erins car for ages now, and I still didn't have a clue where we were going.