Chapter 18

-Jais POV-

Why would she just walk out like that? Is it me? Us? Something she'd seen on the Twitcam? What was going on? Had someone sent her something?

"Im so confused..." I said quietly through tears. Everyone, turned to look towards me, "Was this my fault?" I asked.

"Of course not babe." Abbie said, coming over to sit on the floor next to me. Erin was right. Remember when she said a few weeks back that she would kill me if I hurt her? Yeah, she's pretty much planning her murder plan as we speak, whilst giving me daggers.

"Look, Erin, it's not my fau-" I started.

"Save it Jai." She said with attitude, standing up and walking out of the room.

"I haven't done anything though!" I said, frustrated. I looked to everyone else, pleading for their approval of what I was trying to say, but they weren't having any of it. I turned on my heel to walk out the living room, just as Molly walked through the doorway.

"Sit." She commanded, "I know what's going on, all of you just need to calm your farms." A few of us giggled at this point, but I wasn't really in the mood to be honest. All I did know was, that her mothering side had already started to show. I did as she had asked, and went and sat back down in my spot, before looking up at her, implying for an answer.

"When we were doing our Twitcam, I could already tell she was nervous, she was doing all of her tiny little habits, where she would bite her lip, pick at her thumbs, jolt her leg up and down and twisting her hair around, you know what I mean?" I took note, as I didn't know about this. I then waited for her to carry on, "Anyway, there was a link that kept appearing in the comments, and as I looked over her shoulder, I saw her secretly typing it up, to see what it was, and..." She paused, whilst connecting her phone up to the TV, trying to show us something. "It was a singing video of her, from ages ago," Molly paused and laughed, "She was trying to copy the video you posted back in two-thousand and eleven." The end bit she mumbled slightly, but it made me smile, and think back to when we were younger.

"I just need to know she's okay..." I said accidentally, leading on to a lot of 'Awhs' come from around the room.

-Lydia's POV-
"Wow! Hi Cameron!" I said in complete shock, he was one of the last people I would've thought of seeing here.
"How have you been?" He asked me, sending me into weird, deep thoughts. He was my first ever proper crush, and after two years of blushing whenever he was around, and laughing or giggling whenever he would speak, he asked me out which sent me into a complete daze for hours!
"Errrrrm! Sorry, yes! I'm very good, well not really but yeah! You?" I answered, turning the answer into a slight question.
"What do you mean 'well not really but yeah? You know I'm always here for you right? I know that I'm only here for like a month but if you ever need me, you've still got my number!" I smiled at him gratefully.
I had always been head over heels for him, but when it came to Erin and Abbie's opinion on him, after a while they hated him. They thought that he was never a very good influence, but I took no notice! And I'm glad I didn't.
"Fancy another drink? We could catch up for a bit? It's been a long time!?" He continued.
"Sounds amazing, I really need to talk to someone about everything, Thankyou." I said gratefully.

-Jais POV-
Right that's it. It's been three hours, I'm going to find her, I just need to know that she's okay, with all the shit she's going through.
"Guys, I'm going to find her, I'll be back later." I announced.
"Can I come? Please?" Abbie pleaded, this was the first time, I had never seen her like this, so vulnerable. I could only smile, so I did and replied with,
"Of course." She then went and replied with another smile.
-45 minutes later-
"Urghhh!" I shouted in frustration, "Where will she be?" I asked Abbie, almost shouting at this point.
"I really don't know babe, she might be at a service station somewhere? A restaurant?" Yes, that is it, she will be at the diner we went for our fifth date! I drove as fast as I could and eventually we made it, and slowly pulled into the car park, perfectly in view of Lydia and another boy?

-Lydia's POV-
"Shit." I muttered under my breath.
"What's wrong?" He asked me, concerned.
"Jai. He's just pulled up into the car park. With one of my best friends Abbie aswell." I sighed.
"Hey, you go." Cameron said, "You have my number, we can meet up another time, okay? I'm always here if you need me, just a call away." He said with a smile.
"Thankyou." I replied, whilst giving him a kiss on the cheek. With that, I grabbed all my things, and walked out the Diner. Hoping Jai wouldn't ask any questions.
But because things never seem to go my way, as soon as I got in the car, the first thing said was:
"Who was that boy you were with?" Great.
--------------------------------------------
Hi guys,
Sorry for the shit chapter, im having a sleepover for my birthday right now, and I just quickly typed this up on my phone.
Love ya'll and thanks for 600 reads!
Lyds xxx