Chapter 6

-Jais POV-

I tried to walk out of my room casually, but it didn't seem to be working. 'Ahh fuck it' I thought to myself, I tried to race down the stairs but fell, great! My stupid nerves are getting the better of me 'calm down' I reassured myself that everything would be fine and casually made my way back down the rest of the steps. Once i reached the bottom of them, I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen! Her eyes were chocolate brown just like they were when she was younger. He teeth were perfectly straight after her braces, her hair looked amazing... She looked amazing. "Lydia?" I asked, mesmerized by her gorgeousness, but the answer was not what I expected.

Her breathing came unsteady and she was finding it hard to talk, and then within the next 10 or so seconds she was having a full blown panic attack. "Wha-whats happening to her?" Luke asked looking petrified; I was the only one who ever knew about her anxiety, it has got way worse than what it used to be when we were younger. "Shes having a panic attack you dickhead! Do you actually not know anything whatsoever?" I shouted at him. "Alright! Calm down! Have you ever seen her in a panic attack before? He asked me. "Errrmm, yeah, once or twice, why?" "What did you do? To calm her down?" He shouted quite loudly. BY this point Lydia was really upset, tears were streaming and you could tell that she couldn't breathe. "Get her inhaler from her bag!" I shouted. Luke did as I asked and handed it to me, I let Lydia use it and soon she was starting to calm down. Me and Luke both sighed with relief, "Thank God..." I murmured to myself.

-Lydias POV-

It wasn't long until I had calmed myself down, with Jais help that is. I don't know what it is but he always had a way to calm me down, especially when I was in his arms ;). "Thank you." I said in a quite voice whilst staring into his eyes, I didn't realize until I felt my cheek get wet again - I was getting all tearful again! "Hey, hey, hey! Calm down! Don't cry baby girl! Look let me run to the shops and get us all some sweets and stuff... I'll get ice cream!" He winked. "Okay, but can I stay with Luke? I just feel i should stay here, I mean I bet I look a right mess..." I murmured. "Of course, anything to make you feel better beautiful, but you definitely don't look a mess! That's for sure! I mean DA-" "DAMN GIRL! YOU LOOKING FINEEEEEE!" Luke interrupted, I laughed, "Of you go then! I want me some ice cream!" 

-Lukes POV-

Me and Lydia had been cuddled up (as FRIENDS) for the past half an hour or so now, just waiting for Jai to get back. But I kept hearing slight noises and wasn't sure what it was, they were so quiet... Until I looked down at Lydia, and saw her crying! "Woah! Whats wrong sweetheart? Calm down babes!" I said soothingly. "I'm sorry I just feel like i've messed everything up! I wanted it to be perfect but my stupid anxiety has got in the way once again." At this point we were looking into each others eyes, I had always had a crush on her, since we first met. Shes just so beautiful! I lean in and kiss her lips softly, but the magical moment for me, wasn't so magical for her. She pulled away as soon as possible and looked to the door, where I saw Beau and Jai stood looking distraught. Once again i have managed to mess things up. How do I get out of this one?

--------------------------------------------

Ooooooooooooohhhhhh drama! I'll try update then next chapter ASAP for ya'll!

Lyds x