Chapter 4

Lydia's POV

Once we had safely grabbed our suitcases from baggage claim, and grabbed a sneaky Starbucks, we finally got hold of a taxi and were on our way to our new home for the next three years.

-40 Minutes Later-

As we drove down the road to our new home, I was stuck in a daze - As per usual! All of a sudden i was brought back to the real life by Erin, "Lyds, are you sure this is the right place, because... I mean, geez, this is massive!" I looked out of the window, on her side and re-read the house post code. "Well. you are in for a lovely stay aren't you?" Asked the seemed to be born and bred Australian whilst chuckling to himself. "Right, well lets start off a new era in our lives girls!" Abbie squealed whilst struggling to get her luggage out of the taxi. "Wow..." I mutter to myself, Erin laughs "Oh come on, lets go inside!"

We stepped into the house in awe, once we had entered, we were welcomed to a ginormous spiral staircase and after we had gotten over our shock we stumbled all over the house gasping at the smallest of things. Eventually we all raced upstairs to get our bedrooms, and because I was the one who had sorted this all out I got the master bedroom. It had a window looking out to the front of the house, and a double bed - which I was glad about! A walk in wardrobe which I spent around two hours sorting out. Colour co-ordination, names and brands, all sorts!

After around 3 hours of sorting our self out and getting organized, I heard a scream coming from the main living room downstairs. "Whoa! Whats wrong whoever that was? We cant have people dying on our first day here!" I heard a laugh coming from Erin, so it seemed. "No! Come down here!" Said Abbie. I  slowly made my way downstairs just to annoy her; "What was so important for you to have to drag me away from my wardrobe?" I asked in a purposefully joking way. "The TV has Netflix!!!" Abbie squealed... Just before I managed to say it, Erin screamed "Movie night! Im going to order pizza right now!" I giggled to myself at how we were so alike in so many ways.

Half way through our third film, something came to mind, Jai... He doesn't live so far way from here either. "Errm, Girls?" I questioned, "Yeah?" they both replied. "I'm just going out somewhere for a walk, I'll be back soon don't worry about me." "Okay?" They both replied with worried faces.

-------------------------------------------------

Hiya!

So the past few chapters were all drafts so i've just shoved them all on at once.

Lyds x