Chapter 8

-Lydias POV-

I hardly had any sleep last night, but I didn't really care all that much. All I cared about was Jai, and I was going to get him back, no matter what. I made myself look presentable, with a side fish tail, I did natural make up and tried to perfect my eyeliner, which surprisingly worked very well. I walked into my wardrobe and picked out my clothes; my outfit basically consisted of Ugg Boots, leggings and my oversized jumper, that actually said 'jumper' on it! Wow, my life though. I was going to get Jai back whether he liked it or not.

-Erins POV-

"I was seriously worried about Lydia last night." I murmured to Abbie whilst making pancakes, and rather well! "Yeah, i think we should make her spit it out over breakfast, i've never seen her this upset before, it must be big. We need to help her, she's our best friend!" Just at that moment Lydia walked into the kitchen, looking beautiful. It's the best thing about her, she could just wear a bin-bag and look amazing! "Trying to impress someone are we?" I implied jokingly. She returned with a blush, and said, "Look, girls i've been keeping a secret from you and I think its time you should know." "You're starting to scare me now, but okay?" Abbie replied turning it a sort of question.

Lydia sat down and began to talk whilst holding a mug of tea I had just handed to her. "Well, you both know that I used to live over here don't you? So, last night I realized that I used to live just round the corner, next to the Brooks brothers?" "WAIT! THE BROOKS BROTHERS? AS IN THE BOYS WE HAVE IDOLIZED FOR THE PAST FOUR YEARS?" Abbie screamed "THIS IS AMAZING?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?" She continued. "I'm sorry guys, but anyway, last night I went to pay them a visit---" She began, but got cut of again by Abbie and myself, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" We both screamed. "And Abbie please don't hate me, butthereasonicamehomecryingwasbecauseLukekissedmeandihadapanicattackinfrontofthembothandnowJaihatesme." She said all in one go. "What what?" I asked "But the reason I came home crying was because Luke kissed me and I had a panic attack infront of them both and now Jai hates me." She repeated in a calmer sense. I saw out of the corner of my eye Abbies face drop, "Did you kiss back?" She questioned "No! Of course not, I wouldn't do that to you!" I couldnt believe what I was actually hearing, but all I know is that at some point I'm gonna meet the Janoskians. I was going to meet  my Skip!

-Jais POV-

I woke up to the sound of Luke crying in the bunk below me, I rolled my eyes, its his fault! He shouldn't have kissed Lydia! I got out of bed and grabbed some clothes and walked out of the room without acknowledging Luke whatsoever, I needed a shower, and I needed to go and talk to Lydia, I need to know shes mine.

I made myself look good, after my shower, I put skinny jeans and a nice shirt on and walked out the door, without any breakfast! Which is not like me at all! As I reached the end of our drive, I heard someone shout my name - Luke "Jai! Please talk to me? Where are you going?" I ignored him and continued walking, I don't think i'll ever be able to forgive him. I walked past Lydia's old house she used to live in ages ago, and its safe to say it brought back a lot of memories! I shook my head and approached Lydia's new house. I knocked on the door and another woman answered. As soon as she recognized my face she looked a mix of understanding and excited. 'Must be a fan' I thought. "Hi, i'm Jai-" "Erin" she interrupted, "Are you here for Lydia? She's upstairs, the room at the front. I know about everything but please don't blame it on her. It's not her fault." She continued "I know! And thank you so much for letting me see her." I said whilst running upstairs. I reached the door, and opened it quietly, she was sitting, looking outside the window with her headphones in. She was singing Sam Smith, and singing it really well! "Lydia?" I spoke, she turned her head around, "Im so sorry, I know it wasn't you, it was all Luke, but we need to talk, I have to tell you something I have been wanting to say for ages..." I continued.

------------------------------------

Hiya Guys!

I'll try update again really soon, but for now, I really need you to leave ideas for the future! Thank ya'll for all of the reads and votes!

Lyds x