Chapter 12

-Lydias POV-

-1 month later-

Well, its been a very busy past month! Me and the girls all started modelling, full modelling! I've started a diet and I'm really happy with how well I'm going with it! Me and Jai are closer than we have ever been, I always feel so safe around him, and he just makes me feel like I can tell him anything. He keeps doing the tiny little things that I love him for, like good morning texts and kissing me on the forehead, protecting me constantly. It's nice, I really have fallen hard for that boy! Abbie and Luke, are also doing great! They've added three more charms onto their bracelet, an 'L' and a 'A' and a star, 'For the eternity they will be together'. Molly and Beau have been acting fairly strange. Its as if I can't mention things around her without her getting shifty or annoyed. I think she wants to tell us something but its holding her back, the same with Beau as well. Recently Erin and Skip got matching tattoos (semi-permanent for now) to celebrate them getting together, we were all over the moon when she announced it to us. All we need now, is to find James a girlfriend!

Us four girls are closer than ever as well now! At the moment we are just sat in our massive lounge, watching Mean Girls for sixtieth time, when Erin screamed out of the blue, it almost gave me a heart attack, but when I realized it was just because all the boys were coming over with pizza it made me laugh. "You felt the need to scream? I nearly had a heart attack!" Molly said in a banterous tone. "What? I'm just excited!" Erin exclaimed, I just sat the chuckling, waiting for my baby Jai to get here. I just wanted a cuddle! I thought as the door bell rang, I looked out the front window and saw that the boys cars were here. I squealed, jumped up and ran outside to give my baby a bear hug. He laughed, "What was that for?" "I just missed you!" I said, whilst letting him kiss my forehead. I heard a few 'Awhs' as we walked inside again.

"PIZZA!!!!" Abbie shouted, which made us laugh as she came and hugged Luke. We all went back into the lounge and continued our Mean Girls. "Again?" Skip whined as Erin hit his arm. "Shut up!" she shouted jokingly. "This film is bæ!" She continued. "Pizza? Lydia? Babe?" "LYDIA!" Molly shouted which broke me out of my trance. "Hmm?" I asked looking up, whilst nine worried faces looked at me. "Do you want some pizza Lyds babe?" Jai asked. "Nah, I can't. I'm on my diet? Remember?" "Lydia, you don't need to lose anymore weight! You are perfect!" He said. "Yeah Lyds! You didn't even have breakfast this morning, or come to think of it, dinner last night!" Abbie exclaimed. "Cheers Abbie..." I said through gritted teeth. "What do you mean? So you haven't eaten for the past... I don't know hours!?" Jai asked, sounding concerned. "Look! Just stop questioning me! If I haven't eaten, I haven't eaten! Its my life!" i shouted. With that, I got up grabbed my nike air max and went for a walk.

-Jais POV-

I'm seriously worried about her, she hasn't been the same for days now. "I'll go..." I said, full of guilt. "Are you sure?" asked Beau and James at the same time. "Yeah, I'll be back in a bit. Hopefully with Lyds." I said. I grabbed my shoes, shoved them on, and ran after Lydia. 'Boy, she's fast!' I thought. Eventually, I caught up with her as she sat on a bench. Sh hadn't realized I was behind her all this time, so when I sat down she jumped a little. The first thing I did was kiss her forehead because I knew that it made her feel safe and loved. "Look, baby, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have interrogated you in front of everyone like that." At this point she was crying. "Don't cry!" I said. "I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have stormed off like that, I bet everyone thinks I'm a right spoilt brat now. Just the same as when I was younger!" she exclaimed with tears in her eyes. "I just wanted to make a change. I hate the way I look, and was sick of it. I'm sorry Jai..." She said, crying again. "Lydia, you're one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met. You're the most beautiful girl I have ever met. You don't need to change but if you think you should, then we'll do it together. And please can you eat this time? I pleaded. This made her smile, and sigh at the same time. "Okay!" She said.

-Erins POV-

I paced round the house nervously, waiting on my best friends return. I felt really bad. We shouldn't have questioned her like that. Especially in-front of everyone. I was so engrossed in my own thoughts then when Daniel tried to kiss me, it made me jump. I smiled through the kiss, and when we had finished my baby said "Calm down. She'll be back soon, Jai loves her and wants to make sure shes okay all the time, he'll take care of her!" "I know, but I just feel like this is my fau-" He interrupted me with another kiss."That shut you up." He sad whilst smirking. I blushed, and went back into my thoughts until the door opened, and in walked Jai and Lyds, she looked so worn out and tear stained, so the first thing I did was hug the life out of her. "I'm sorry, we all are." I whispered into her ear. She pulled back and gave me a grateful smile, "I know, and its okay." She said quietly and made her way up to her room. "Is it okay if I stay the night with her? I need to know she'll be okay." He asked. I laughed, "I'm not her mother," I shrugged "Do want you want. But if you hurt her, Ill hurt you a million times worse." I said in a serious tone, he nervously laughed and ran up the stairs. Today was eventful.

----------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

Thank you for 200 reads! I know its not alot but it means alot to me. I also just wanted to state that Molly is Beaus girlfriend! I forgot to add, so I just went back and edited chapter nine, so it said so. You don't have to read back but you can do if you would like! Thank you for all the reads and comments!

Lyds x