Chapter 14

-Lydias POV-

"You know what we haven't done yet?" I asked the girls whilst we were in the kitchen. "What?" Molly asked whilst looking on her laptop for small houses/apartments. "Gone clubbing." I said with a smirk, this spread round to Erins face. We were always the craziest ones, the ones who got drunk every time we went out. Whereas Abbie and Molly, we had now learned, weren't exactly the same. At this point I was now trying to toast a hot cross bun. "SHIT!!!" I shouted. Today had not been my day so far, whatsoever. "What now?" Erin asked, used to me swearing after something had gone wrong, on this very morning to be particular. "I got the hot cross bun stuck in the toaster..." I muttered, annoyed. They all laughed, "Help me?" I pleaded to Erin. She then went over to the toaster and got it out with ease. (That's what she said).

-1 hour later-

"LYDS!?!" I heard someone shout from somewhere in the house. "HMMMM?" I shouted back. "ARE YOU STILL UP FOR CLUBBING? WE CAN-" Erin. "COME UP HERE YOU SPACKER!" I interrupted her. I could hear her run up the stairs, then across the hallway, and that is when she opened the door. "Are you still up for clubbing? We can invite everyone else, it'll be fun?" She pleaded. "Fine, i'll text everyone, the boys will some doubt know somewhere we can go. "YESS!" She shouted "Shhhhh..." I hushed, Molly had gone back to bed, morning sickness. "Sorry..." She whispered and left the room with me laughing at her inner child. I then grabbed my phone and sent the group Imessage a text.

Squad Goals 😏

You all coming clubbing tonight? Me and Erin were up for it because we haven't been yet, you boys should know somewhere? Molz probably won't be coming, shes got real bad morning sickness, bless her😢. P.S, Love you Jaiboo😘😍😂xx

I giggled to myself at the text. I'm so stupid. I then just sat and waited for my replies, Jai of course answered first:

Jaiboo😘😍🔥

Love you too boo!😻 Yeah, I'm up for it, I think everyone will suggest 'BlueWave', can I come round earlier to yours? I miss you💞xxx

The rest all replied with 'Yeahs' and 'Okays', and just like Jai said, everyone suggested 'BlueWave' so it was sorted. We had agreed with going out at 7, and Molly said it was perfectly fine for us all to go, she said she needed to 'do some things' anyway, which worked out great! I checked the time and it showed 4PM, so I called Erin and Abbie, and we got ready, with Molly's guidance of course! I decided on a very low cut, slimming, short, black and white dress. Erin chose a plain black dress, that fitted her curves really well, she chose some dark blue under toned heels, and Abbie chose a black, mini skater skirt with a black and white checked crop top. After three hours of applying make up and doing our hair, we were ready. Jai and Beau had come slightly earlier that the rest, mainly because Beau felt bad for leaving molly and Jai just missed me. Haha! Me and Erin, were already slightly tipsy off, champagne. Whereas, Abbie had decided to lay off the drink. And Jai, being the protective boyfriend had decided to lay off as well.

"You ready guys?!" I said/shouted whilst trying to keep my balance. Okay, I was a bit more drunk than tipsy! "Tonight is going to be fun!" Skip shouted whilst laughing, James and Luke joined in whereas Jai just stood there in a daze. I walked over to him and cupped his chin, I then hiccuped before saying "Lightennn up Jai babybooooo!" He laughed and guided me to the taxi, I think Abbie was driving her car though, just in case she had to drive anyone home, or take anyone anywhere - hopefully not though!

-Mollys POV-

-3 hours later-

This was hell. I thought, it wasn't right for me to be throwing up blood is it? My stomach is killing aswell. Oh God. What if its the baby? Right. I'm calling Abbie, I heard something like, she wasn't drinking tonight. I grabbed my phone, and found Abbie in my recents, I kept listening to the constant beeps, waiting for someone to pick up, "Hello? Abbies phone?" Jai. "Jai, oh my god!" I burst into tears, "I need you and Beau and Lyds to come and get me. Im throwing up blood, my stomachs killing... I think it's the baby." I sobbed, before falling to the floor, and lettting the darkness take over my eyesight.

-Lydias POV-

I had sobered up ALOT, since the beginning of the night, and was still having a lot of fun, but I wasn't drinking that much, which was weird. I had been dancing with Abbie on the dance floor, when I saw Jai answer someones phone, it looked like Abbies. I nudged her as we shuffled to the music slightly. "Whats he doing?" She asked, "Your guess is as good as mine!" I shrugged. I kept watching Jai, until I saw his face drop and he kept repeating, what it looked like the same word. I nudged Abbie again, as we made our way over to him. "Jai? Babes, whats wrong?" I asked, "Molly." He replied, "Abs, we need to take your car, can you stay with the rest? Me and Lydia will take Beau, I think shes passed out whilst talking to me, she said she was throwing up blood." He continued, "Oh God, Jai go get the car, I'll get Beau. GO!" I shouted.

After, what seemed like forever, we had got back to the house, Beau was slightly drunk, but I think he understood what was going on. I ran into the house, fearing for the worst. Beau stayed in the car and me and Jai went our separate ways, trying to find Molz. "JAI! I FOUND HER!" She was on the floor, unconscious. Jai ran in, picked her up, and ran her out to the car. I followed after him, tears streaming and we made our way to A&E. 

--------------------------------------------------

Hi!

Sorry, I haven't updated since Friday, I just was slightly busy. BEAU FOLLOWED ME YESTERDAY!! Which I was buzzing about, and their new songs are amazing! I can't wait for the music videos! Anyway, I just thought I would say, my updating nights, are Monday, Wednesday (maybe) and Friday, also Sunday if you're good! Haha, anyway, I can't promise I will stick to the days, but i'll try! Thank you for all the reads and votes! You guys are the best.

Love yassss

Lyds x