Chapter 22

-Lydias POV-

We pulled up outside our modelling studio, to see our agent, Olivia and Erin stood looking very excited outside. All of us got out of the car, including the boys and casually made our way over to the entrance. I felt really confident to be holding my boyfriends hand as we strolled over, I kind of looked like a celebrity with my sunglasses, and soon to be sass when I ask Olivia for a Starbucks.

"Lydia, right, the manager needs you to be at her office now, I have left your portfolio, in your office and is there anything I can get you?" Olivia asked frantically, her usual self.

"Okay, okay and a Starbucks please?" I asked with a smile, in a sarcastic way, we always had a joke between us, where everyone would say I always act snobby and sarcastic. So that is what I always do. Olivia, and then rest of us all laughed, as she scuttled away.

-30 minutes later-

We all sat behind her desk in complete shock, after what we just heard.

"Erm, hold on..." Abbie said whilst shaking her head. "Can you repeat that again please?"

"We would like you to work for 'Dash', you know modelling with all their stock and such." Gail said, in a very calm tone, preparing herself for our rather large fan-girl moment. And just on cue, we all screamed as loud as possible. It had always been my dream, ever since I was about thirteen to work with the Kardashians, and now my career was taking off, it was time.

"Wait! Wait, wait!" Luke shouted over our fan-girling. "What is Dash?" We all stopped screaming and turned to look at him, with no emotion.

"Are you for real?" Abbie shouted, going over there and slapping him playfully. We all laughed, especially Gail, I don't really know why she found this so funny, but it just made me laugh even more!

"Its Kim, Kourtney and Khloè Kardashians retail business! How thick can you get?" I said, with a slight giggle still.

"Oh my God! That's massive girls!" Jai shouted jumping up and hugging us all, but me the most, if you get what I mean ;).

"Anyway girls, calm down! Because the Kardashians want a Skype call right now!" This sent me into a series of shakes and panic.

"Hold on, can I take a minute outside first?" I asked, scared that a panic attack might be on its way.

"Of course?" Gail said, with slight confusion in her voice. I got up and took a step outside, breathing in and out, when a pair of muscular arms calm from behind.

"You'll be fine... Calm down." Jai hushed, kissing the top of my head. I took a big breath and turned round to look at him.

"Lets go talk to th Kardashians shall we?" I said with a brave face.

"We shall." Jai replied. We walked back into the office and took a seat on the opposite side of the desk, making ourselves visible on the Skype call. There were a few bleeps, before the three beautiful girls answered.

"Hi Girls!" They said in their strong, amazing American accents. We politely replied, and they giggled due to our British accents. We all introduced ourselves, and had a bit of banter, before getting down to business.

"So, we would like you all to come over next week, so we can do a few test shots, if that's okay?" Kim said.

"Yes! That would be amazing, thank you so much for all of this, we really do appreciate it!" I said warmly, on behalf of us all.

"Oh don't worry about it! Can I ask a question about Molly is it?" Khloè said. We nodded, gesturing for her to carry on. "Well, your manager has told us that she is about 5 months pregnant, is that right?" We nodded again. "Well seen as Kim is as well, we would love for her to come over too?" It would be great for our maternity wear!" (A/N I don't know if they have maternity wear, but just go with it aha!) At this point Kourtney had taken over.

"Oh wow! Okay! We will tell her as soon as we get back, we all live together anyway!" I replied.

"Okay then girls, before we go, can we all just exchange numbers, so we can keep in touch?" Kim asked,  we did so, and ended to call after, several goodbyes, even from the boys. When the call was over, I screamed again, quite loud this time. I was just so excited!

-Mollys POV-

I could hear, the rest of the gang downstairs, after my 4 hour nap. I slowly got out of bed to go and see them all again. I felt so much better now. I think I was just extremely tired! I waddled down the stairs, and heard screaming. As I entered the living room, the screams started up again.

"Whats going on?" I ask, confused and slightly delusional seen as I had just woken up.

"Molly, we think that you should sit down." Erin said with a smile plastered over her face. I did as she had asked, and waited for the big news.

"Well, whilst you were asleep, we were told to go to a meeting at the modelling agency, so we did so..." Lydia paused, "And Gail asked us to work for Dash!" She squealed.

"Oh My God! Are you shitting me right now? Are you being serious?! As in the Kardashians?" I screamed.

"Yes!" All three of them said.

"But the best part is... For you anyway, they want you to go and model for their maternity wear, and to bond with Kim!!" Abbie continued. I did a little happy dance, and screamed again.

"Babe! I'm so happy for you!" Beau shouted, picking me up and spinning me around.

Life could not get any better at the moment. I was dating the man of my dreams, I was having a beautiful baby girl, and I was going to model for The Kardashians!

I was so happy, right now, nothing could ruin it.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

Happy Friday! So i'm still ill at the moment, urghhhh, and I was so bored, so I have updated for you all! I think I have started to have my self a sincerely, unhealthy, obsession with The Kardashians, I have added them into my fan-fiction, Oh God, what have I done? 😂🙈

Anyways, enjoy your weekend Lovelies!

Lyds x