Chapter 10

-Lydia's POV-

Jai kissed my forehead and looked me in the eyes, he had a small smile on his face and it made me feel slightly anxious, "What is it?" I asked, going to put my hands up to cover my face, but instead he grabbed them and kissed them. "Nothing you're just really beautiful." He replied in a shy tone. I felt the red, rushing to my cheeks, Jai gave me a short sneaky kiss he said: "Babe, i'm really sorry but I have to go set up everything with mum, shes so excited to see you! I'll see you at six, okay?" "Yeah I need to get ready anyway" I replied. "Bye chicken." He blew me a kiss and paced down the stairs. I heard the front door open and then close along side Abbie and Erin shouting 'Bye!'

As soon as Jai was out of sight, I screamed "GIRLS!" It took them a matter of seconds to arrive at my bedroom door. "We were waiting for your call? Madam?" Abbie joked. "Shut up and lets get ready! We only have-" I paused and checked the time on my phone, my eyes widened. "Three hours!" Erin got down on her knees and pretended to beg for help. I got up and yanked her of the floor whilst on the route to my wardrobe. I picked out a flowery, floaty crop top, high waisted shorts and some brown wedged sandals. The girls looked at me to say 'You're a genius, but seriously we need help!' I laughed and went to help them pick out their own outfits. I helped Abbie pick out a turquoise, mint green theme. With a dress down to her mid thigh, some white vans and of course, (signature Abbie) frilly socks! I then went on to help Erin. I helped her pick out a black crop top with white writing saying - 'You complete me', probably for Skip ;). Then a black and red flannel shirt on top with high waisted shorts and black vans. "Thank you, so much!" Erin exclaimed, I smiled at her and went back to getting ready.

I was in the middle of loosely curling the ends of my ombrè hair when I heard a scream. "WHO DIED?" I shouted no one in the house in particular. "Lydia! I need your help!" I raced to her room, thinking she had injured herself but there she was, looking at me. "I thought you'd died or something! Don't do that to me!" She giggled. "I need you to put my hair in a side fishtail braid? Please!" I sighed, "Fine..." I ran back to turn off my curlers and did as Abbie had asked. What can I say? I'm just such a good friend! (Note the sarcasm!).

-Erin's POV-

Once we were all ready to go, we made our way out to the taxi; that had been waiting for us for the past ten minutes. We all climbed in and apologized for keeping him waiting, he seemed very annoyed but we all just ignored and focused on what was going to be the night of our lives... 

After arriving in front of the Brooks brothers house, I paid the driver and got out. I could sense that Abbie was very nervous, yet so was I! Unlike Lydia though, she seemed very relaxed - It works though, seen as shes known these boys most of her life (Lucky bitch) I'm joking I love her really! We all entered the front door and it was awkward at first for me and Abbie as Lydia ran up to Gina and screamed, following with Gina squeezing the life out of her! I saw a tear fall from both their eyes but I was sure that Lydia would be fine. She's just overwhelmed! 

-30 minutes later-

I just met Daniel Sahyounie, Daniel Sahyounie just said I was beautiful! Daniel, Skip, My little gremlin! I couldn't believe it! Oh no, he's coming back act calm Erin... "Hiya gorgeous! You want to hang with me tonight? I can't help but see that you seem slightly lonely? I could change that"  He said whilst looking me in the eye. I couln't exactly get the words out at this moment in time, so I just nodded and he laughed. Tongight was going to be amazing.

-Abbie's POV-

I had been hanging round with Lydia, Luke and Jai for the past two hours now, and to say what happened the other night, nothing was awkward or weird between either of them. Things were looking up for everyone, including Erin, who seemed slightly drunk and to be snogging the face off of Skip, typical! I also couln't help but notice the fact that Luke had been staring at me most of the night so far, which was making me feel a bit insecure yet excited at the same time! I still couldn't believe this was happening. I was meeting the Luke Brooks who changed my life for the good, and never let me look back! Tonight was going to be amazing.

-Lydia's POV-

I had spoken to Gina and we were all caught up with each other, she was ecstatic when we told her about me and Jai being together which I was relieved with! I couldn't help but notice the fact that there was a girl that Beau was with, she was beautiful! I nudged Jais arm, that he had around me at the time."Who's that girl?" I whispered, "Oh! I haven't introduced her to you yet! Come on!" We walked over to Beau and the mystery girl. "Lydia, this is Molly, my beautiful girlfriend! (We met at work.) She is living with us at the moment seen as her mum just kicked her out!" Beau said. "Hi! Lovely to meet you! I'm Jais girlfriend Do you mind me asking why you were kicked out?" "Oh, she was just so annoying to me, so I decided one day, that i'd retaliate, and this is where it landed me! Its good sometimes living with these pigs but there's no space at all. So i'm gonna start looking for my own place soon." At this point all the boys, including Daniel and James were stood with me, Abbie, Erin and Molly. 

"Well, you could come live with us three?" I offered "Yeah! There's loads of space for you!" Abbie joined in "We have two spare rooms still?" I continued "We'd love to have you!" Erin exclaimed. "Well that's sorted then! I'll have to pay you rent though, I insist." We all smiled with each other. I could tell we had made another best friend already.