Epilogue

Lexa's POV—1 year later

"Happy anniversary baby girl" 

I fluttered my eyes open to the sweet raspy morning voice of my husband as he lay behind me, his left arm wrapped around my waist, his fingers brushing against the bare skin of my torso that was hanging out between my shorts and my tank, his right hand laying above my head as he ran his fingers softly over my hair. His lips brushed up against my ear before they started softly kissing against the warm skin of my neck. I rolled over in his arms, his body pulling away from me slightly as he watched my every move. 

"Happy anniversary rock star" I smiled, both of us leaning into each other as our lips met beautifully in the middle before his body started to inch over mine until the top of his body was laying over me, his left hand roaming up my side finding my supple breast, cupping his hand around it giving it a tight squeeze as he moved his soft plump lips over my own. 

He wasted no time as his hand left my warm breast, sliding down my body hooking his fingers in the waistband of my shorts as he hastily pulled them down, our kiss deepening. I flung my arms around his neck as I felt his fingers slide between my slippery folds as I pulled away from his kiss, my head pushing back into the pillow as I let out a loud moan. He flashed a sexy smile, leaning down to whisper into my ear. 

"Always ready for me Lexa", his feathery breath tickling my ear as I let out a small laugh, my eyes fluttering open as they connected with his. 

"That'll never change baby, but we gotta be quick" I giggled as he smiled pressing his lips hard against mine before letting them adventure further down my neck until he started pressing soft kisses in the soft curve, sending chills through my body as my back arched slightly. I felt him pull away from me briefly, his boxers being pushed to the depths of the bed as he climbed on top of me, pushing my legs apart gently. 

He held his hardened length in his palm as he slowly started moving the tip through my folds, rubbing it gently over my already throbbing nub as I let out a loud moan, his left hand pushing up my tank allowing him to lean down and connect his lips around my stiff peak, his teeth pulling at it gently as I took in a sharp breath. "Austin don't tease me baby" I moaned, my hands on either side of my head before reaching out and running my fingers down his chest. 

"Oh but baby, your so fucking hot when your craving me" he said playfully as he teased my pulsing entrance with his tip before pulling it away again. I gave him a playful smack on his bare thigh resting by my hip as he bit his lip. "Getting frisky are we baby girl" he smirked as I rolled my eyes. "Okay okay" he smiled, pulling his tip back to my entrance as he pushed in just a bit. "Your gonna make me cum so fast Lexa" he said against my lips as he pushed himself inside of me slowly, his length filling every inch of me as he stretched me to fit his thick length. 

"Fuck Austin" I moaned out, his lips leaving mine as the started roaming down the front of my neck, his hips starting to move on me slowly as I let out a low moan. He grabbed both of my hands gently placing them over my head as he held them tightly in his grasp, his left hand holding him off of my body slightly as he started moving in me quicker, his gaze drifting down as he watched his length disappear inside of me, the sight clearly turning him on as I felt him grow harder still inside my walls as a small fuck escaped from his lips. 

He brought his gaze back up to me, his lips parted slightly as he stared deeply into my eyes, "I love you Lexa" he said breathlessly. The words barely escaped from my mouth in return as he had me a moaning mess beneath him. He let go of my wrists, pushing himself off of me as he brought his bottom lip in between his teeth, his hands grabbing both of my legs behind the bends of my knees as he  brought me close to him as he positioned himself comfortably on his knees.