Hidden Feelings.

Chase was home,he was out on the balcony looking at the lights of the city feeling detached from everything. He went back inside getting a drink from the bar,he enjoyed the game with Liam but something was eating him inside.
    He sat thinking about Kelsey,he'd known her since she was a baby but he was beginning to have feelings for her. Yes,he knew she was 15. Yes,he knew she was Liam's daughter. Yes,he knew Liam would kill him. But he knew he felt something for Kelsey he couldn't deny.
    He went to bed,he turned on the TV relaxing and Kelsey ran through his mind. He ran a hand through his hair sighing tiredly and masturbated thinking about Kelsey moaning as he imagined her on top of him riding his cock until he cummed. He showered feeling bad and confused.

Kelsey was home,she was in the kitchen getting a soda going to the living room when she heard the door. She went to answer and said,"Chase,hi. My Dad isn't home right now."
"I know. I'm just dropping off something he left behind at work." handing her a file.
"Okay. Thanks for dropping it off."
Chase left and Kelsey went upstairs sliding the file under the door of her father's study knowing she wasn't allowed in there.
   Liam got home,Kelsey told him Chase dropped off a file and Liam went to the study. Kelsey watched TV,she heard her phone seeing a text from her Mom deleting it.
"I'm only interested in spending time with Dad. You never had time for us. Don't make time now." she said bitterly.
Liam called his boss going over the file and did work all night.