Our Little Secret.

Kelsey was in the kitchen making a sandwich,she was licking peanut butter off her fingers taking her sandwich to the living room and sat watching a movie. She was relaxing and heard the door,she went to see who it was and Chase waved at her through the window.
      She opened the door and Chase said,"Hi." smiling.
"Hey." Kelsey said. "My Dad isn't home right now."
"I know." Chase handed her a gift bag.
"What's this?"
"A little something." Chase said nonchalantly.
Kelsey opened it taking out a cute teddy bear hugging a heart. She looked at it and said,"It's so beautiful."
"Press the button." Chase said smiling.
Kelsey pressed the button on the heart and soft music played.
      Chase looked at her and said,"I saw it and thought I had to get it for you." smiling.
"I love it." Kelsey said hugging it. "Thank you."
She talked with him a little bit then Chase left and Kelsey went to her room putting the bear on her homework table admiring it.

Liam was in his bedroom doing his leg exercises,he was doing lunges and knew that the more he exercised his leg was the better it would get after that injury he sustained hiking that ended up with emergency surgery.
    He stretched out his leg breathing heavily,it still hurt sometimes and his limp would become more pronounced if he used his leg excessively. He took a shower then rubbed muscle cream on his knee feeling the cooling effects.
      Kelsey was in her room dancing to music on her headphones,she was swaying her hips revealing her flat tummy and her Dad came saying, "Having fun?" smiling.
Kelsey turned blushing,her Dad smiled knowing she got embarrassed dancing in front of people and she said,"How was your workout?"
"Good." Liam said.
"Not too much,right? The doctor said not to do strenuous exercises."
"Just enough." Liam said smiling. "Sometimes I wonder who's the parent, you or me?" he went downstairs for a drink.