So Wrong (But Yet So Right).

Chase asked Kelsey to meet him at his place,she agreed and promised not to tell her Dad. She told her Dad she was going to a movie and luckily,Liam told her to stay at a friend's since he would be home late.
    She went to Chase's apartment and he greeted her inviting her in,she went inside and he took her jacket leading her to the living room.
"He didn't have a problem?"
"He told me to stay the night at a friend's since he's working late."
Chase was glad and offered Kelsey a drink.
   Kelsey wasn't uncomfortable being at Chase's apartment,she'd been there before but it would usually be with her Dad not alone. She sat quietly and Chase said from the kitchen,"It's nothing spectacular. Just pasta."
"That's okay." Kelsey said.
"You don't mind chicken marinara?"
"That sounds really good." Kelsey said smiling.

They had dinner and Kelsey said,"This is really good." enjoying it and Chase said eating,"My cooking skills are unfortunately limited to pasta but I have to agree,it is good."
They finished dinner and Chase handed her a chocolate,she took it thanking him and he said,"I'm glad you came over."
"Me too."
    They talked in the living room and Chase was admiring her,he took her hand and said,"You're so beautiful."
"My Dad says so too but I don't see it."
"How could you not? Anyone would be lucky to have you in their lives." Chase stroked her hand. "Even me."
Kelsey blushed and Chase took her to his bedroom.
    He took her out onto the balcony and she gasped amazed at the incredible view,she stood looking at the lights and said,"This is amazing!"
"I said the same thing when I bought the place."
Kelsey looked at him and he said softly, "Kelsey,I love you."
Kelsey looked at him in shock and he said,"I know it's surprising but I do."

Kelsey said,"You love me? Like how?" looking unsure of what he meant.
"Like,in love kind of love. I've been in love with you since you turned 13 and I know it's wrong and your Dad would kill me for it but I know I'm in love with you." he kissed her.
    Kelsey went to his bed and sat,she was fiddling with her hands not looking at him and he went to her saying,"I know this is shocking to you but you had to know."
"What I don't get is why? I'm shy. I don't talk to people, I don't have many friends and my confidence isn't all that great. I'm a nerd."
"You're not a nerd. You're intelligent and beautiful and kind and caring." Chase said.
Kelsey looked at him and he kissed her, she felt weird at first then slowly got into it.
   They kissed and Chase slid his hands up under her jersey taking off her bra and Kelsey took off her jersey. Chase kissed her neck and cupped her breasts squeezing and caressing,he took off his jersey taking her hands running them along his chest.

Kelsey stood and Chase took off his jeans pulling down his boxers and Kelsey blushed at the sight of his cock. Chase took her hand putting it on his cock moving it up and down.
"It's so big." Kelsey said softly as she stroked it.
Chase took off her jeans pulling down her panties and fingered her making her moan.
    He kissed her neck passionately whispering,"Tonight is only about us." kissing her neck. "Just us." he turned her kissing her neck and cupped her breasts squeezing and caressing pinching the nipples. He slid his hand between her legs and she moaned softly.
    Kelsey looked at him and he kissed her putting his tongue in her mouth, she held him and they kissed as he continued to finger her.
"You're still a virgin." Chase said. "Not anymore." he lay her on the bed and Kelsey looked at him. Chase opened her legs and fingered her making her moan, he went between her legs teasing her folds getting her wet.

He crawled in top of her,he looked at her feeling her shaking and said,"Do you trust me?"
"I trust you." Kelsey said softly.
Chase kissed her fingering her then put his cock into her and Kelsey groaned feeling it going into her and Chase calmed her.
"Close your eyes."
Kelsey did and Chase thrust into her making her moan,he went slowly getting her used to him and she held him trusting him as they had sex, for her very first time,all night long.
    Kelsey woke up and sat running a hand through her hair,she held the sheets to herself and looked around not seeing Chase anywhere. She got out of bed going to the living room and saw Chase by the window, she went to him and he turned kissing her carrying her back to bed having sex again.