I'm Not Over You.

It was a quiet night,Kelsey was in the kitchen making dinner for herself. Liam was at work and would be home late,she was going to freshen up when she heard a knock at the door going to see who it was.
“Oh,my god.” Kelsey said opening the door. “What do you want?” she asked Chase tiredly.
“May I come in?”
Kelsey let him in closing the door and asked what he was doing there.
   Chase said,“I want you back.” but Kelsey refused and he said,“I'm not over you.” following her to the kitchen.
“Not over me or not over screwing me?" Kelsey asked stirring the rice boiling on the stove.
“Kelsey,enough of this bullshit. I want you! I just want you. The way we used to be.”
“What? Me being your little whore and sneaking around behind my Dad's back?”
   Chase grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him,she fought ordering him to let her go but he said,“I'm not going to lose you again!" kissing her passionately and Kelsey fought him begging him to stop but he put her on the counter and said,“I'm still in love with you!" putting his hand up her skirt.

Kelsey squirmed begging Chase to stop but he continued fingering her and she kept hitting him trying to push him away. Chase grabbed a knife slicing Kelsey's panties and she gasped,he went between her legs teasing her folds and she moaned gripping the counter getting wet.
   Chase continued giving her oral sex then took off his belt unzipping his pants,he pressed into her putting his cock into her and she moaned loudly. Chase fucked her hard and Kelsey said,“Chase,stop! Stop it!" fighting. “No! It's over between us! I don't want you anymore!” crying.
   Kelsey held the counter moaning as Chase held her waist fucking her hard rocking her back and forth cupping her breasts,she begged him to stop but he said,“It's not over between us,Kelsey. It never was.” he pulled her to him kissing her putting his tongue in her mouth and Kelsey groaned crying as Chase fucked her until he cummed in her.

Kelsey stood unable to understand what just happened and Chase ran his hands all over her body kissing her passionately,he squeezed her breasts pinching the nipples and slid his hand between her legs teasing her folds. Kelsey  broke free from his grasp taking her clothes and said,"Get out." going to her room crying.
  Chase fixed his clothes and left,he heard her crying and left going home knowing it would take time to win her back.