I'll Miss You,Mom.

Kelsey sat hugging the sheets to herself biting her nails,she was looking at Chase and got out of bed going to the bathroom. She couldn't believe what she'd just done feeling ridiculous going back to her room.
“You need to leave.” Kelsey said firmly.
Chase sat saying,“Fine.” he got dressed and went to her saying,“I'll see you soon.” kissing her passionately leaving her room.
     She went to the window watching him get into his car,she went to shower again getting dressed going to the kitchen for a drink needing one.
“How could you be so stupid,Kelsey?” she scolded herself. She went to her room and cried.
    Liam came home in the evening and Kelsey was in her room staring out the window looking lost,he went to her saying,“I'm home.” touching her shoulder.
“Okay.” Kelsey said flatly.
“How was your day?”
Your old college friend broke into the house and seduced me,we fucked. Kelsey thought miserably. “Fine.”
Liam looked at her and went to his room.

Kelsey went to Liam's room asking where her Mom was buried or if she was cremated,Liam told her that Amanda was buried at a cemetery on Main St. Kelsey ran to her room getting her bag running downstairs and Liam said,“Kelsey!” confused.
     On Main St,Kelsey walked through the cemetery finding her mother's grave. She stood looking at it and said,“I know I should be mad at you, but I'm even more mad at myself. Why didn't you tell me you had cancer?” she knelt saying,“I know you didn't want to upset me or worry me but having a life without you is worse than knowing that you were ill. You're my mother. You'll always be my mother. And as much as I can't make up for my mistakes,I would do anything to have you back in my life again.” she cried softly.
    She felt a hand on her shoulder,she stood up and Liam looked at her sadly. He hugged her crying and said softly, “Kelsey.” stroking her hair.
“Dad,I'm sorry for what I said to you. I didn't understand.” she looked at him. “Can you forgive me?”
Liam hugged her saying,“There isn't anything to forgive. You're my daughter. No matter what you say or do will change that.” he kissed her forehead smiling. “Let's go home.”
Kelsey went home glad that she still had her father.