Why Won't You Leave Me Alone?

Kelsey was in her room doing work on her computer,she was listening to music and her Dad came saying,“Kels, it's time for breakfast.”
“Coming,Dad.” Kelsey said closing her laptop going to the kitchen.
Kelsey sat having breakfast,she had a slice of toast buttering it and ate,Liam asked what she had planned for today.
“I'm staying home.” she said drinking her coffee.
     Liam left for work and Kelsey locked the door going to have a shower,she stood washing her hair and then rinsed and stayed under the shower for a while. She got out drying off going to her room,she was getting dressed and heard something.
“Who's there?” she went to see who was in the house but no one was there.
    She was putting on her panties and looked for a pair of jeans when she heard,“Still not dressed?” she turned and asked scared,“How the Hell did you get in here?”
Chase went to her,she grabbed her satchel saying,“I told you that I don't want to see you anymore!" covering her breasts. “You need to leave!”

Chase stood looking at her and said, “I'm going to do whatever it takes to get you to love me again.” he grabbed the bag tossing it aside. “I'm not going to let you walk away from me.” he cupped her breasts rubbing them, squeezing and Kelsey closed her eyes begging him to stop.
   Chase whispered in her ear,“I can't stop thinking about you.” putting his hand in her panties fingering her and Kelsey moaned softly holding the closest door. “You know that I'm the only one who can make you cum like this.” feeling her wet, pounding clit.
     Kelsey bit her lip and Chase kissed her neck,she wanted him to stop but he kept kissing her. He said,“I need to be inside you.” kissing her passionately. “Let me inside you.” he pulled her panties down. “Let me in.”
Kelsey felt his erection as he pressed against her.

Kelsey moaned softly as Chase kept seducing her,she looked at Chase and pushed him away going to her bed and Chase said,“Kelsey, I love you. I've missed you so much. You know what we have is special.”
“Chase,you need to leave!”
“Kelsey, just tell me. Tell me what you feel and I'll go.”
“Will you?”
Chase nodded and she said,“I love you.” and all the memories came flooding back to her.
    Chase went to her and Kelsey said, “You said you would leave.” but Chase said,“I lied.” kissing her passionately pulling her panties down pressing into her. He kissed her and said,“You're all I want.”
“I don't want you.” Kelsey said.
“Yes,you do.”
“Chase...”
“Kelsey,shut up and let me make love to you.” Chase kissed her pushing her onto her bed.
    He took off his shirt then his belt unzipping his pants,Kelsey turned away and Chase said,“I'll make you remember how good it was.” he went on top of her kissing her passionately and Kelsey groaned begging him to stop but he ignored her. He slid his hand between her legs and she moaned softly, Chase kissed her going down kissing and teasing her nipples.

He sat taking her hands running them down his chest and said,“Just focus on this moment. On us.” he kissed her wrist. “On our love for each other.” he kissed her and Kelsey moaned as he continued down going between her legs and she moaned thrusting her hips gripping the sheets.
    He plied her inner thighs and Kelsey held his hair closing her eyes as he teased her folds,he looked at her saying,“You taste good.” kissing her pounding clit. “Soft.” he licked her and she groaned. He went back up looking at her and she was flushed and breathing heavily.
“You deserve someone who will cherish you. Love you.” he kissed her. “Let me love you,Kelsey. Let me in your heart.”
   Chase put his erection into her and they had sex,Kelsey moaned in pleasure holding him close as he kissed her neck passionately. They got entwined in the sheets and Kelsey held him close wanting him to love her more. They threw the pillows to the floor and Chase kissed her softly.
   Kelsey sat thrusting her hips as Chase held her waist,she moaned in pleasure running her hand down his chest and tossed her hair back out of her face. She fucked him smiling, biting her lip seductively and Chase sat holding her close running a hand down her back kissing her neck and her breasts as she held him stroking his hair.
   Kelsey moaned closing her eyes, Chase held her waist fucking her hard rocking her back and forth,he held her shoulder stroking it lovingly and caressed her back fisting her hair twisting it around his hand pulling it and Kelsey groaned as he pulled her to him holding her close cupping her breasts thrusting into her making her cum.
“Do you love me?” he asked caressing her face lovingly.
“I love you. I love you,Chase.” Kelsey whispered and Chase kissed her putting his tongue in her mouth as she held him moaning wanting more.
They continued to fuck until Chase cummed in her and Kelsey groaned arching her back upward.