Dinner With Dad's Friend.

Kelsey was in her room looking for something to wear,she was going to the mall to see a movie and put on her favorite pink satin blouse and distressed skinny jeans grabbing her bag running downstairs leaving a note for her Dad so he knew where she was.
      She got to the mall and went to the cinema,she was looking forward to seeing this movie for a long time since it came out and went in excited finding a seat,she watched the movie eating popcorn and enjoyed herself. She left the cinema and went home.
     She went to the kitchen getting a drink and went to her room,she took off her clothes putting on her robe and relaxed before taking a shower. Her Dad came home and she went downstairs hugging him,she asked how his day was.
"Exhausting. Meetings all day." Liam said.
Kelsey made him a cup of tea and he hugged her going to his room.

Kelsey was at the local art gallery,she was looking at the paintings and sculptures,it was one of her Dad's rules that she had to visit either a museum or art gallery on weekends. He didn't want her wasting her weekends or free time. He wanted her to be cultured.
     She was looking at an Impressionist painting,she admired it when she heard someone call her name.
"Kelsey? What a surprise." Chase said going to her.
"Hi,Chase. What brings you here?"
"Just like you,see some art."
"You know my Dad, can't waste a weekend."
"I know. He's been that way since high school. Always has to do something."
They talked looking at the artwork.
      In the evening, Chase asked Kelsey if she wanted to go out for dinner.
"Dinner?" Kelsey asked surprised.
"Why not?"
Kelsey thought then agreed,she went with him to dinner at a small Italian place round the corner. Kelsey enjoyed dinner and talking with Chase who made her laugh and smile,they had dessert.
"Would you feel odd about your Dad's friend feeding you dessert?"
"Not really." Kelsey said. "Would you, about feeding his daughter dessert?"
"Not at all." Chase said feeding her spoonfuls of vanilla creme pudding.