Their Secret.

Kelsey was in the shower,she was still thinking about what happened with Chase,she rinsed her hair thinking about the sex. It was exactly how she imagined it would be,it was exciting and thrilling. Chase loved her like she was all that mattered.
    She went to her room getting dressed blow-drying her hair combing it out feeling different,she felt like a new person. She didn't feel like Kelsey anymore. She went downstairs getting a glass of juice and went outside to turn on the sprinklers watering the lawn.
     She watched TV relaxing,she crossed her legs and drank her juice fighting the memory that was slowly creeping into her mind. She felt her clitoris pounding and raised her dress sliding her hand in her panties fingering herself moaning.

Liam texted Kelsey that he would be working late,she messaged him back and then went to her room going to bed locking the door and lay in bed pulling her panties off fingering herself moaning and getting wet feeling her clitoris pound saying,"Chase! Oh,Chase! Oh!" thrusting her hips in pleasure.
    Liam got home from work,it was nearly 11pm and he went to Kelsey's room seeing her in bed sleeping and went to his room exhausted after a long day at work. He showered and dressed going to the kitchen for a drink then went to bed.
      Kelsey was going to the Internet Cafe to do work,she was so busy with her project for English that she took every chance she could to put time into it. She spent three hours working, printing then left going to the bakery for lunch. She was walking when Chase stopped in his car and offered her a ride.

The ride was quiet,Kelsey sat not saying anything about what happened and Chase looked at her putting a hand on her leg and Kelsey felt him tickling her and Kelsey tried to resist the urge to kiss him.
     They stopped at a stop light,Chase kept teasing her and Kelsey tried not to give in. They drove and Chase kept tempting her and finally Kelsey gave in kissing him passionately and Chase drove to an empty parking lot.
      They kissed and Chase took off her seatbelt,he took off jacket and Kelsey slid her panties off tossing them in the backseat and unzipped Chase's pants crawling onto his lap and felt him put his cock in her. Kelsey held the seat fucking him moaning and grunting while Chase held her waist kissing her breasts.

Kelsey was on her knees sucking Chase's cock while he held the dashboard moaning in pleasure,she held it playing with it sucking and teasing then slowly turned sitting on his lap bouncing up and down excitedly moaning in pleasure.
    Chase cupped her breasts squeezing and pinched her nipples,he kissed her putting her hand around his neck and thrust his hips moaning sliding his hand between her legs and Kelsey threw her head back in pleasure. He reclined the seat and Kelsey sat fucking him hard and he pulled her to him. She turned kissing him passionately fucking hard until Chase cummed in her groaning.
    They got dressed and Chase dropped her home,Kelsey went inside to her room trying to get down from the high she felt and went to shower realizing she left her panties in Chase's car. She got dressed and went to the kitchen making a sandwich feeling hungry after her spontaneous romp.