In The Dark.

Kelsey sat with Chase in his living room looking despondent,she looked at Chase who was running a hand through his hair looking as tense as she felt.
"What am I supposed to say?" Kelsey asked. "I didn't plan this."
"And like I did?!" Chase asked tensely. "If Liam finds out about this,he'll kill me!"
"Like I'm not worried either,he'll send me away if he knew!" Kelsey said crying.
   Chase went to her hugging her,he was stroking her hair saying,"I won't let that happen. I won't." he kissed her forehead. "But what are we going to do about the baby?"
"I don't know." Kelsey said holding her stomach. "I'm already six weeks."
Chase thought then went to make a quick call,he came back taking Kelsey to a doctor.
    Kelsey sat waiting and the nurse called her in,she went with Liam and they explained the situation. Kelsey went to the exam room changing her clothes and Chase waited outside,he was reading a book when Kelsey came.
"How'd it go?"
"Smooth. No problems."
Chase hugged her and they left feeling better.

Kelsey was in her room brushing her hair,she knew her Dad must never find out about her pregnancy or the abortion,she was going to bed exhausted and slept glad that the procedure went well and that she didn't have to worry anymore about the baby.
     Chase put her on birth control,he didn't want to end up in that situation again. Kelsey agreed and made sure to take them regularly,they were in his bedroom on the floor talking. Kelsey lay down on his lap and Chase stroked her hair,she said,"Your shirts are so comfortable." enjoying the feel of the Oxford she was wearing.
"I like how they feel. They're 100% cotton and breathable."
   They kissed having sex again then fell asleep right on the bedroom floor holding each other close.