How Much Longer?

Kelsey was in her bedroom closet going through her clothes and accessories, she was trying on her necklaces and bracelets as well as her rings. She tried on her scarves and hats,she spun posing and laughing.
"I can't believe I forgot how much fun dressing up was."
   Liam came asking,"Kelsey? Where are you?" looking around.
"Coming,Dad!" Kelsey said running out the closest. "Yes,Dad?"
"Are you okay? You're very quiet up here."
"I was just in my closet."
"Okay." Liam said. "Well,I will be working late tonight."
"Okay." Kelsey said and Liam went downstairs.
    Kelsey went to the pizza shop,she ordered her favorite pizza having lunch and drank her soda. She left taking the leftovers home and saw Chase leaving a bookstore.
"Kelsey,what a surprise." Chase said smiling. "How are you?"
"Good. I just finished having lunch."
"I came to pick up a new book."
They went to the Café around the corner.

Liam was with Amanda,he asked how she was doing and Amanda said,"I had therapy yesterday."
"How did it go?"
"Fine. I was just tired after." Amanda said. "My sister dropped me then took me back home. She said I shouldn't be driving."
"You shouldn't be driving. I hope you're getting rest."
"Yes,I am." Amanda said.
    Amanda asked,"You haven't told Kelsey anything,have you?" looking at him.
"No,I haven't. But I really think you should say something. She will find out eventually."
"No,Liam!" Amanda said quickly. "You promised me you wouldn't say anything! Please! Don't tell her. You promised!"
"I won't say anything." Liam said.
   Kelsey was in the Café having dessert and coffee with Chase,they were talking and laughing enjoying themselves and the dessert. Chase fed her and said,"I love spending time with you."
"I love it too." Kelsey smiled until she saw her Dad. "Oh,no."
"What is it?" Chase turned and his face turned pale. "Liam."
"If he sees us,we'll be in big trouble." Kelsey said.
"Hide!" Chase said lifting the tablecloth.

Kelsey hid under the table and Chase hid her cup looking like he was there alone. Liam saw him and said,"Chase, what a surprise. Why're you here?"
"Just came for some coffee and dessert." Chase said nonchalantly.
"I just came to get some lunch."
Kelsey saw her Dad walk closer and thought, Please don't sit down. Please don't sit down.
   Chase said,"Well,I was just doing some errands and thought I would have a coffee break." he smiled feeling nervous. "I'm almost done."
"Well,I wish I could stay but I have get back to the office. I just went to visit Amanda."
"How is she?"
"Fine. She had a doctor's appointment today." Liam said. "See ya,Chase." he left getting his lunch leaving the Café and Kelsey got out from under the table sighing.
"That was close." Chase said.
"How much longer can we do this until we get caught?" Kelsey asked. "If he'd seen us,he'd have been furious."
"I know." Chase said knowing Liam's temper very well.