A Surprise.

Kelsey was in the shower,she was washing her hair when she felt cramping. She held her stomach thinking it was just her period which she hadn't gotten for a few days,she went to get dressed going to the kitchen making a cup of tea.
     She was watching TV and held her stomach feeling a slight cramp again, she put a hot towel to ease the discomfort and tried to lie down. In the evening,Kelsey was making dinner and felt a little nauseous running to the bathroom to vomit.
    She was going to her room to relax, she had no idea what was going on with her. She checked her temperature but it was normal,she didn't have a fever. She went to the kitchen for some water forgetting about dinner.

The cramps stopped eventually but the nausea continued,Kelsey noticed that her body was beginning to look different and she had gained a little weight. She was in the pharmacy getting a pregnancy test,she went home and took it.
    She looked at the test,it was positive. She was pregnant again,she held her stomach and said,“I'm pregnant again.” she told Chase who asked what she was planning to do.
“I'm keeping it.” Kelsey told him.
Chase was glad she was keeping the baby this time.
    Kelsey was at the doctor to find out how far she was in the pregnancy,she was getting an ultrasound and looked at the little blob.
“It looks like it's about five or six weeks.” the doctor said.
Kelsey smiled and said,“Chase will be so happy.” looking at her baby.

Kelsey met Chase at his apartment and he hugged her in joy,she went inside and Chase said,“How've you been?” looking at her.
“I'm good.”
“What'd the doctor say?” Chase asked.
“I'm five or six weeks into the pregnancy. It'll be a while until I know if it's a boy or girl.” Kelsey said.
“I'll be happy with either.” Chase said holding her stomach.
     They talked about what they would do once the baby was born and Kelsey was happy about having a baby but wondered how she was going to tell her Dad about it and if he would take it well. Chase held her close kissing her and she smiled happy and relieved that he wanted the baby.
    In the evening,Kelsey was in bed with Chase watching a movie cuddled in his arms. They were both happy about the baby and Chase was eager to start his life with her and their child.