Deception.

Liam was running in the park,he saw Chase and said,"Chase!" going to him. "How are you? I haven't seen you in a while."
"I've been busy with work." Chase said. "How are you?"
"Good."
"How's Kelsey?"
"She's good. I don't see her very much anymore. She's busy these days. Always with some friend."
Chase nodded and said,"Well,you know how teenage girls are."
   Liam talked with him then continued his run,Chase got into his car knowing that he'd be in big trouble if Liam knew that he was having sex with Kelsey behind his back. He went home going to the kitchen for a drink and went to do some work.
   Kelsey was at the Gym doing bungee jumping again,she was on the platform and jumped off swinging by the rope and Chase was with her looking at her as she swung upside down. Kelsey got off taking her helmet off and Chase asked,"How do you not get scared doing that?"
"I used to be scared but the more I did it,the less scary it became. It's kind of a rush."

They had lunch in the park and Kelsey was looking at the ducks walking in a line,she finished her sandwich and Chase tossed the bag in the trash. They went to his apartment and Kelsey got a call from her Dad.
"Hi,Dad." she said. "I'm with a friend. We're going to study. Okay. I won't be home late. Okay. Bye."
"Your Dad?"
"I told him I was studying."
   Chase got her a drink and she sat with him talking,they talked and then watched a movie. They were in bed having sex and Kelsey held Chase close moaning in pleasure,they went at it hard then Kelsey showered and dressed going home remembering that she said she wouldn't be home late.
    It was Saturday night,Kelsey was curious as to where Chase was taking her. She was walking through a dark corridor and asked,"Where are we going?" holding his hand.
"You'll see."
He got to a door opening it and led her inside turning on the light.
Kelsey gasped looking around at the flowers and there were lights everywhere as well as candles.
"This is beautiful!"
"I thought we could have a private dinner together. That's not my apartment."

Kelsey loved the surprise,she enjoyed dinner and Chase turned on music asking her to dance. They danced and the floor opened up revealing fish swimming, Kelsey looked at it and said,"I really wasn't expecting this."
"I know but I wanted to do something special for you."
  Kelsey put her arms around him and said,"You've always made me feel special. But you've exceeded expectations." she kissed him smiling.
   They kissed passionately and Chase unzipped her dress,she took it off and took off his belt unzipping his pants. They kissed and Kelsey unbuttoned his shirt taking it off kissing his neck pressing into him. They undressed and had sex.
   Kelsey moaned softly as Chase explored every inch of her,they kissed and Chase caressed her body lovingly. They had sex and Kelsey wrapped her legs around his waist as he thrust into her making her cum. They kissed and Chase said,"You're mine,Kelsey Hunter. All mine." thrusting into her making her moan.

Kelsey was on her knees moaning as Chase fucked her hard,she closed her eyes feeling Chase stroking her pounding clit getting wet. Chase held her waist and caressed her thighs,he pulled her to him cupping her breasts squeezing as he kissed her putting his tongue in her mouth.
    She held the wall moaning as Chase continued fucking her hard rocking her back and forth,she bowed her head but Chase fisted her hair pulling it back pressing into her thrusting into her deeper and Kelsey held him close wanting more. They continued to fuck until Chase cummed in her making her moan loud.
  They held each other kissing and cuddling,they slept exhausted after the long,intense and passionate sex they had.