Changing Kelsey.

Kelsey had now been seeing Chase for a month and her father had no idea what was going on between them,she was enjoying their meetings and Chase was starting to have an impact on her that showed every single day.
    Kelsey was in bed with Chase,she was in his shirt and Chase was looking at her stroking her face smiling.
"I enjoyed that." Kelsey said. "It was fun."
"I enjoyed it too. You're becoming more confident." Chase said kissing her.
They talked then fell asleep holding each other close.
    In the morning,Chase was woken by a delicious smell. He went downstairs to the kitchen seeing Kelsey cooking and said,"I didn't know you cook."
Kelsey turned saying,"I've been cooking since I was ten. I'm making pancakes if you're hungry."
"That sounds great." Chase said. "I'm starving." eyeing her lustfully.

They had breakfast and Chase said, "That was delicious." kissing her hand. "You have a little syrup on your lips." he wiped it off kissing her and they went to shower together. Kelsey was in a towel cuddling with Chase when there was a knock at the door.
"Chase?" It was Liam!
     Kelsey gasped. "It's my Dad!" she panicked. "If he catches us I'm grounded!"
"Chase? Are you home?"
Chase hid Kelsey in the guest bedroom locking the door and went to get the door saying,"Hi,Liam. What a surprise. What are you doing here so early?"
"Thought I'd stop by." Liam said.
    Chase invited him in keeping him away from the guest room,he kept him in the living room talking and hoped he left soon. Liam talked with him then left heading home, Chase made sure he was gone going to the guest room letting Kelsey out.
"Is he gone?"
"Yeah."
Kelsey sighed in relief getting dressed and Chase said,"I really wasn't expecting him to show up here."
Kelsey went home glad that her Dad didn't find her at Chase's,she couldn't take having to explain that.