Back Together/Unforgivable.

Kelsey went out happy to be back home after two years in boarding school,she walked through town and a car drove past then stopped and reversed. Kelsey wondered who it was and the door opened,she nearly fainted. It was Chase!
    “Kelsey?” Chase said surprised. “You're back from boarding school?” he closed the door going to her.
“Chase.” Kelsey said. “How are you?”
“I'm good. I was just on my way to the Café for lunch.” he looked at her. “Would you like to join me?”
“I-I don't know if I...”
“Please?”
Kelsey agreed and got in the car with him.
    They went to the Café and Kelsey felt a little uncomfortable after what happened between them,Chase was so happy to see her and he talked with her asking about boarding school and Kelsey told him.

They had lunch and Chase held her hand saying,“I've missed you so much, Kelsey. I couldn't stop thinking about you.” smiling.
“How have things been going? Do you and my Dad still hang out or...?”
“Our friendship ended after what happened. I transferred to another company.” Chase said. “But I've missed you so much.”
Kelsey wanted to tell him the same thing but couldn't,she was feeling awkward and quickly ate her lunch.
   They left and Chase said,“It was really good seeing you.” he held her hand and Kelsey remembered what happened between them. She pulled her hand away and said,“I should get going. It was nice seeing you again.” she walked away quickly.
   At home,Kelsey was taking a shower scrubbing her face and body trying to shake the memories of her and Chase. Of their affair. She wanted to forget about it but seeing Chase again brought it back and she stood under the shower letting the water fall on her and thought,Oh,God,why? Why did I have to run into him? She leaned against the wall hugging herself crying.

She got out the shower and got dressed going to the kitchen for a drink,she went to her room and Liam was on the phone in the study. She stopped listening to his conversation and heard,“She has no idea. Amanda made me promise not to tell her. I know that but she didn't want Kelsey to know about her cancer. Kelsey has no idea that she's dead. Yes,I know it's her mother.”
“Mom died of cancer?” Kelsey whispered feeling tears. “She had cancer and no one told me? Dad knew and he kept it from me?” she went to her room crying.
    She sat on her bed crying running a hand through her hair,she couldn't believe her Dad would keep something like that from her. She lay down hugging her pillow crying and felt betrayed. “I don't think I'll ever forgive him for this!” she sobbed quietly. “How could I not know?”